MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute), a Taipei-based government-backed IT research institute, conducted a su...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - The Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute (MIC) stated that the trade war between the United States and China has already become a protracted conflict...
"This is attributed mainly to the fact that major countries around the world have set the year 2020 as their starting year of 5G commercialization," says Eddie Han, senior industry analyst with MIC.
"The enhancement in functions of 5G smartphones requires the increase in components and thus will bring business opportunities for suppliers of some components, particularly PAs (Power Amplifiers), baseband ICs, and antennas."
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1GreyOrange to Launch New Products at LogiMAT 2019 for Flexible Automation in Distribution Centres
- 2Razer Announces Its New Southeast Asia Headquarters in One-North Singapore
- 3MIC: USA Trade War to Impact Taiwan’s Annual Growth in 2019
- 4AppNeta and AAEON Partner on Network Monitoring Platform at 100 Gbps Speeds
- 5CyberLink Introduces Smart AIoT Solutions Powered by FaceMe AI Facial Recognition Engine at CES 2019