Global PON (Passive Optical Network) ONU (Optical Network Unit) equipment shipment volume is estimated to top 90 million...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - 5G, smartphone, automobile, AI (Artificial Intelligence), Industrial 4.0, AR/VR head-mounted display, smart city...
"This is attributed mainly to the fact that major countries around the world have set the year 2020 as their starting year of 5G commercialization," says Eddie Han, senior industry analyst with MIC.
"The enhancement in functions of 5G smartphones requires the increase in components and thus will bring business opportunities for suppliers of some components, particularly PAs (Power Amplifiers), baseband ICs, and antennas."
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1TSMC Unveils 6-nm Process with Direct Migration from N7-based Designs
- 2DRAM ASP Poised to Continue Descent into the Second Half-Year, Says TrendForce
- 3Environmentally-Friendly Palladium Recycling Technology
- 4Limited Smartphone 3D Sensing Market Growth in 2019, Says TrendForce
- 5SCSE to be Held in Taipei to Expand Urban Exchanges and Cooperation Opportunities