TAIPEI, Taiwan - Acer announced today its consolidated revenues for June at NT$24.48 billion, up 46.8% month-on-month due to seasonality, and up 4...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Altos Computing, a subsidiary of Acer Inc., has introduced a comprehensive range of storage products thanks to a newly-formed partnership with QSAN...
In the third quarter, Acer saw YoY revenue growth across all three regions (Pan-America, EMEA, and Pan-Asia Pacific), with outstanding year-to-September sales in the US, Russia, and Southeast Asia.
For year-to-Q3 results Acer also demonstrated its steady momentum of operations with net income of NT$2.5 billion, up 42.5% YoY, and EPS of NT$0.83.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1MHI Vestas And Swancore Sign Contract To Produce Wind Turbine Blade Materials In Taiwan
- 2MOST Launches “AI Voice Data Set” to Assist Chinese AI Language Technology
- 3Toshiba Recovering Slower Than Expected from the Power Outage, with 3Q Wafer Quotes Under Pressure
- 4FS-7 Puts Spotlight on Taiwan’s Space Industry Supply Chain
- 5MOST Calls for Startups for CES 2020