Acer today unveiled two new Windows 10 gaming notebooks, the Predator Triton 900, a 17-inch performance notebook featuri...
Acer today expanded its award-winning line of 15.6-inch Chromebooks with its first AMD-based Chromebook, the Acer Chromebook 315...
In the third quarter, Acer saw YoY revenue growth across all three regions (Pan-America, EMEA, and Pan-Asia Pacific), with outstanding year-to-September sales in the US, Russia, and Southeast Asia.
For year-to-Q3 results Acer also demonstrated its steady momentum of operations with net income of NT$2.5 billion, up 42.5% YoY, and EPS of NT$0.83.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1GreyOrange to Launch New Products at LogiMAT 2019 for Flexible Automation in Distribution Centres
- 2Razer Announces Its New Southeast Asia Headquarters in One-North Singapore
- 3The MoST Leading 44 Tech Startups to CES2019, 8 won Innovation Awards
- 4Keysight, OPPO Collaborate to Accelerate 5G Mobile Device Development and Commercialization
- 5TSMC 3-nm Fab Environmental Assessment Approved, to Commence in 2020