Samsung Electronics announced that it has brought the latest software innovations to the company's most cutting-edge PCIe Gen4 solid state drive (SSD) series...
The latest Mini LED and HDR High-End Display Market Report by LEDinside, a division of TrendForce, reveals that Mini LED...
The Green Investment Bank, International Finance Corporation and the World Bank wants to thrust the wind energy market growth. Furthermore, the technology across the globe has witnessed significant proliferation. As of August 2017, Green Investment Bank has allocated $ 4.4 billion for projects toward offshore and onshore renewables, energy efficiency and bioenergy.
The China wind energy market share. As per Chinese Wind Energy Association, in 2015, 40 GW of wind power projects were approved, and a total of 115 GW is expected to be added between 2016 and 2020, accounting for a total capacity up to 260 GW.
Residential wind energy market is expected to witness significant growth. Increasing demand for distributed energy systems across the residential sector wants boost the business landscape. As per the US Department of Energy, distributed energy systems are feasible for approximately 49 million industrial, commercial, or residential sites, which is equivalent to more than 42% of the US buildings.
The major players operating in the market:
4. SIEMENS GAMESA RENEWABLE ENERGY AB
5. Nordex Group
7. Suzlon Group
8. Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Gartner: Global Smartphone Sales Continued to Decline in Second Quarter of 2019
- 2E Ink Teams Up with AU to Develop E-Paper OTFT Backplane
- 3Lextar to Releases New Mini LED Product Series at Touch Taiwan 2019
- 45.8 Billion Enterprise and Automotive IoT Endpoints Will Be in Use in 2020
- 5Gartner: 5G Network Infrastructure Revenue to Reach $4.2 Billion in 2020