Kioxia Corporation today announced it will begin construction of a state-of-the-art fabrication facility (Fab7) at Yokkaichi Plant in Mie Prefecture...
Holtek announced the release of its new CO/GAS detector MCUs, the BA45F6720/6740/6746 series. The devices include a fully integrated CO/GAS detection AFE, a 2...
The Green Investment Bank, International Finance Corporation and the World Bank wants to thrust the wind energy market growth. Furthermore, the technology across the globe has witnessed significant proliferation. As of August 2017, Green Investment Bank has allocated $ 4.4 billion for projects toward offshore and onshore renewables, energy efficiency and bioenergy.
The China wind energy market share. As per Chinese Wind Energy Association, in 2015, 40 GW of wind power projects were approved, and a total of 115 GW is expected to be added between 2016 and 2020, accounting for a total capacity up to 260 GW.
Residential wind energy market is expected to witness significant growth. Increasing demand for distributed energy systems across the residential sector wants boost the business landscape. As per the US Department of Energy, distributed energy systems are feasible for approximately 49 million industrial, commercial, or residential sites, which is equivalent to more than 42% of the US buildings.
The major players operating in the market:
4. SIEMENS GAMESA RENEWABLE ENERGY AB
5. Nordex Group
7. Suzlon Group
8. Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1TrendForce Announces 10 Tech Industry Trends for 2021
- 2Realtek Second Generation 2.5GbE Provides an Advanced Ethernet Solution for Modern Demands
- 3MicroSAM – The New Microcontroller-Agnostic Module Form Factor for the Enablement of Smart Sensors
- 4Kingston, ADATA, Tigo Take Top Three of SSD Module Makers
- 5Lextar Partners With X Display to Accelerate MicroLED Mass Production