According to the latest IDC Quarterly Mobile Phone Tracker, 5G phone shipments in China reached 485,000 units in 3Q19, a...
Gartner, Inc. has announced the winners of the 2019 Gartner Eye on Innovation Award for financial services in the Asia/Pacific region...
The Green Investment Bank, International Finance Corporation and the World Bank wants to thrust the wind energy market growth. Furthermore, the technology across the globe has witnessed significant proliferation. As of August 2017, Green Investment Bank has allocated $ 4.4 billion for projects toward offshore and onshore renewables, energy efficiency and bioenergy.
The China wind energy market share. As per Chinese Wind Energy Association, in 2015, 40 GW of wind power projects were approved, and a total of 115 GW is expected to be added between 2016 and 2020, accounting for a total capacity up to 260 GW.
Residential wind energy market is expected to witness significant growth. Increasing demand for distributed energy systems across the residential sector wants boost the business landscape. As per the US Department of Energy, distributed energy systems are feasible for approximately 49 million industrial, commercial, or residential sites, which is equivalent to more than 42% of the US buildings.
The major players operating in the market:
4. SIEMENS GAMESA RENEWABLE ENERGY AB
5. Nordex Group
7. Suzlon Group
8. Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1R&D 100 Awards – Taiwanese Science and Technology Project Wins Five Grand Prizes
- 2Taiwan’s GLORIA Attracted $200 Million Global Business in Boston and Silicon Valley
- 3ITRI's iRoadSafe Wins ITS World Congress 2019 Industry Award
- 4Renesas Joins the Autonomous Vehicle Computing Consortium to Speed Autonomous Car Development
- 5Top 5 Share of Semiconductor Industry Capex to Set New Record in 2019