HSINCHU, Taiwan – iST entered an MOU today with DEKRA, one of the major leaders of testing, inspection and certification...
Cincoze has expanded its embedded GPU computing product line. The newly launched GM-1000, a rugged embedded computer with embedded MXM GPU...
The Green Investment Bank, International Finance Corporation and the World Bank wants to thrust the wind energy market growth. Furthermore, the technology across the globe has witnessed significant proliferation. As of August 2017, Green Investment Bank has allocated $ 4.4 billion for projects toward offshore and onshore renewables, energy efficiency and bioenergy.
The China wind energy market share. As per Chinese Wind Energy Association, in 2015, 40 GW of wind power projects were approved, and a total of 115 GW is expected to be added between 2016 and 2020, accounting for a total capacity up to 260 GW.
Residential wind energy market is expected to witness significant growth. Increasing demand for distributed energy systems across the residential sector wants boost the business landscape. As per the US Department of Energy, distributed energy systems are feasible for approximately 49 million industrial, commercial, or residential sites, which is equivalent to more than 42% of the US buildings.
The major players operating in the market:
4. SIEMENS GAMESA RENEWABLE ENERGY AB
5. Nordex Group
7. Suzlon Group
8. Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Wistron to Sell Wistron InfoComm Manufacturing and Wistron Investmen to Luxshare Group
- 2Apple to Start Mass Producing Self-Designed Mac SoC, Projected to Cost under US$100, in 1H21
- 3Arrow, Panasonic Industry, and STMicroelectronics Join Forces to Deliver IoT Modules for Smart Appli
- 4AUO and Samsung Jointly Enter the Premium Home Electronics Market with 8K Bezel-less TV Displays
- 5Chip Manufacturing Equipment Spending to Hit Record High $70 Billion in 2021 After Strong 2020