SYSGO, the European leader in real-time operating systems (RTOS) for certifiable embedded systems, has announced that it...
According to the latest investigations by the WitsView research division of TrendForce, the oversupply of TV panels in 2019 resulted in a major price drop...
The Green Investment Bank, International Finance Corporation and the World Bank wants to thrust the wind energy market growth. Furthermore, the technology across the globe has witnessed significant proliferation. As of August 2017, Green Investment Bank has allocated $ 4.4 billion for projects toward offshore and onshore renewables, energy efficiency and bioenergy.
The China wind energy market share. As per Chinese Wind Energy Association, in 2015, 40 GW of wind power projects were approved, and a total of 115 GW is expected to be added between 2016 and 2020, accounting for a total capacity up to 260 GW.
Residential wind energy market is expected to witness significant growth. Increasing demand for distributed energy systems across the residential sector wants boost the business landscape. As per the US Department of Energy, distributed energy systems are feasible for approximately 49 million industrial, commercial, or residential sites, which is equivalent to more than 42% of the US buildings.
The major players operating in the market:
4. SIEMENS GAMESA RENEWABLE ENERGY AB
5. Nordex Group
7. Suzlon Group
8. Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1TSMC and NCTU Work on Wafer-scale One-atom-thick Insulating Layer Technology
- 2Under COVID-19 Pandemic’s Influence, February LCD TV Panel Shipment Declined by 10.2%
- 3MediaTek and Samsung Introduce World’s First Wi-Fi 6 8K TV
- 4Traditional PC Market in the Asia/Pacific Region Grew by 3.8% in 2019
- 5Globalization Strategy, Edge Computing, and WISE-PaaS Leads Advantech's Long-Term Growth