Mitsubishi Electric announced today its development of the world’s first* ultra-wideband digitally controlled gallium nitride (GaN) amplifier...
Mitsubishi Electric and the University of Tokyo announced today what they believe to be an all-new mechanism for enhanci...
CC-Link IE TSN supports TSN technology that ensures real-time control communication on the manufacturing communications layer, even when integrated with the upper level IT system and mixed with other open networks.
The launch of these new product will further enhance the integrated factory automation solution e-F@ctory by utilizing Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and edge-computing, accelerating the realization of a smart factory solution.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1GreyOrange to Launch New Products at LogiMAT 2019 for Flexible Automation in Distribution Centres
- 2Razer Announces Its New Southeast Asia Headquarters in One-North Singapore
- 3The MoST Leading 44 Tech Startups to CES2019, 8 won Innovation Awards
- 4Keysight, OPPO Collaborate to Accelerate 5G Mobile Device Development and Commercialization
- 5TSMC 3-nm Fab Environmental Assessment Approved, to Commence in 2020