Toyoda Gosei has concluded a joint development agreement with Ossia Inc., a U.S. startup that leads the world in the field of wireless power solutions...
Toyoda Gosei has developed a deep UV LED light module for use in the sterilization of water, air, and surfaces. These ne...
The new vent register, used on the LEXUS UX, has LED illumination to improve the night visibility of the knob that adjusts the direction and strength of air flow. With a conventional wired power supply, the wire harness could break from repeated manipulations of the knob and other problems could occur. These issues are avoided with the application of a wireless power transfer technology. A wireless system also allows for greater freedom of design.
The new register also employs coupled mirrors within the lens of the LED light. This gives the ring of light an appearance of depth and creates a futuristic feel.
These technologies were recognized with the CE Special Award from Toyota Motor Corporation.
Toyoda Gosei is developing modular products that integrate electronics into automotive parts based on its core technologies in the polymer fields of rubber and plastics. It will continue to utilize wireless power transfer and other technologies in providing new values that will be needed by customers in the age of autonomous and electric vehicles.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1AUO Heads Space4Money in Presenting DBS Taiwan with Digital Marketing Solutions
- 2Acer Unveils Chromebook Spin 514 with AMD Ryzen Mobile Processors and Radeon Graphics
- 3Ennostar Inc., A Mini/Micro LED Display Joint Venture Officially Established in Taiwan
- 4Renesas and Sequans Expand Their 5G Collaboration
- 5New Altium Designer Plugin by SnapEDA Allows to Place CAD Models from the Cloud