Toyoda Gosei has established a new plant in the city of Inabe, Mie Prefecture, Japan to produce high pressure hydrogen tanks, a crucial component of fuel cell vehicles (FCVs)...
Toyoda Gosei Co., Ltd. has developed its first automotive headlamp LED as a new LED product. According to in-house tests...
The new vent register, used on the LEXUS UX, has LED illumination to improve the night visibility of the knob that adjusts the direction and strength of air flow. With a conventional wired power supply, the wire harness could break from repeated manipulations of the knob and other problems could occur. These issues are avoided with the application of a wireless power transfer technology. A wireless system also allows for greater freedom of design.
The new register also employs coupled mirrors within the lens of the LED light. This gives the ring of light an appearance of depth and creates a futuristic feel.
These technologies were recognized with the CE Special Award from Toyota Motor Corporation.
Toyoda Gosei is developing modular products that integrate electronics into automotive parts based on its core technologies in the polymer fields of rubber and plastics. It will continue to utilize wireless power transfer and other technologies in providing new values that will be needed by customers in the age of autonomous and electric vehicles.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Gartner Identifies Top 10 Strategic IoT Technologies and Trends, AI Ranks NO.1
- 2Tokyo Electron Closing in on Applied Materials as Semiconductor Equipment Leader
- 3Imec Demonstrates First Bluetooth Low Energy Secure Passive Keyless Entry Solution for Automotive
- 4Keysight, China Telecom Collaborate to Accelerate Commercial Deployment of 5G Technology
- 5Mitsubishi, the University of Tokyo Reveal New Mechanism for Enhancing Reliability of SiC Power ICs