MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute), a Taipei-based government-backed IT research institute, conducted a su...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - The Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute (MIC) stated that the trade war between the United States and China has already become a protracted conflict...
"This indicates a rapid growth of AI in the smart medical market," says ShihZong Huang, industry analyst with MIC.
"As a leading country in the global medical industry, Taiwan not only has a complete medical system but also a cluster of physicians with ability to provide the highest level and quality of medical care services and has set a benchmark in medical digital transformation worldwide."
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1GreyOrange to Launch New Products at LogiMAT 2019 for Flexible Automation in Distribution Centres
- 2Razer Announces Its New Southeast Asia Headquarters in One-North Singapore
- 3The MoST Leading 44 Tech Startups to CES2019, 8 won Innovation Awards
- 4Keysight, OPPO Collaborate to Accelerate 5G Mobile Device Development and Commercialization
- 5TSMC 3-nm Fab Environmental Assessment Approved, to Commence in 2020