Taipei-based government-backed research institute MIC (Market Intelligence& Consulting Institute) of III (Institute for ...
Global 5G smartphones are estimated to account for 25% of the total smartphone shipments by 2023, reaching 434.7 million units, up from 4...
"This indicates a rapid growth of AI in the smart medical market," says ShihZong Huang, industry analyst with MIC.
"As a leading country in the global medical industry, Taiwan not only has a complete medical system but also a cluster of physicians with ability to provide the highest level and quality of medical care services and has set a benchmark in medical digital transformation worldwide."
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Air Liquide and STMicroelectronics to Collaborate on Digital Transformation
- 2DRAM Quotes Continue to Fall in 2Q, Says TrendForce
- 3Asian Assets Development, UWin Nanotech Assist Papua New Guinea in Setting Eco-Friendly Gold Mining
- 4Wiwynn Showcases Immersion Cooling Solution with 3M Fluorinert Electronic Liquids at COMPUTEX 2019
- 5TTA Pavilion Leads Tech Innovation for Tomorrow at Innovex