The Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST) of Taiwan presents 28 tech startups from the tech startup supporting programs of MoST in 2019 Innovfest Unbound...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Supervised by Dr. Jerry Lee, the startup team specializes on the research of "Development of Ultra High...
44 TTA startup teams are mainly selected from 6 high-tech fields covering IoT (25%), Cyber Security & Software (20%), AI (18%), Healthcare (14%), Wearable (14%), and Advanced Manufacturing (9%). Among these 44 TTA teams, 8 teams have received CES 2019 Innovation Awards, including EleClean, Genius Holdings, Gintel Tech, Han-Win Technology, Lubn, Omnieyes, Starwing Technology, and Taiwan Main Orthopedic Biotechnology.
Launched in June 2018, TTA is a pioneer program funded by the MoST, the program aims to connect global resources, build a more high-tech startup friendly ecosystem, and foster high-tech entrepreneurships in Taiwan. TTA hopes to attract global and domestic talents and actively foster the innovation of technology industries by building a co-creation platform for startups, accelerators, venture capital, and corporate partners. Via participating CES 2019, TTA looks forward to connecting global investors for its team, having further industrial cooperation, and enhance Taiwan’s reputation in global high-tech ecosystem.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Air Liquide and STMicroelectronics to Collaborate on Digital Transformation
- 2DRAM Quotes Continue to Fall in 2Q, Says TrendForce
- 3Asian Assets Development, UWin Nanotech Assist Papua New Guinea in Setting Eco-Friendly Gold Mining
- 4Wiwynn Showcases Immersion Cooling Solution with 3M Fluorinert Electronic Liquids at COMPUTEX 2019
- 5TTA Pavilion Leads Tech Innovation for Tomorrow at Innovex