TAIPEI, Taiwan - Featuring innovations as diverse as a simple eye drop treatment that cures short-sightedness, a wearabl...
The Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST) launched the Center for Global Affairs and Science Engagement (GASE) on November 14, 2018...
44 TTA startup teams are mainly selected from 6 high-tech fields covering IoT (25%), Cyber Security & Software (20%), AI (18%), Healthcare (14%), Wearable (14%), and Advanced Manufacturing (9%). Among these 44 TTA teams, 8 teams have received CES 2019 Innovation Awards, including EleClean, Genius Holdings, Gintel Tech, Han-Win Technology, Lubn, Omnieyes, Starwing Technology, and Taiwan Main Orthopedic Biotechnology.
Launched in June 2018, TTA is a pioneer program funded by the MoST, the program aims to connect global resources, build a more high-tech startup friendly ecosystem, and foster high-tech entrepreneurships in Taiwan. TTA hopes to attract global and domestic talents and actively foster the innovation of technology industries by building a co-creation platform for startups, accelerators, venture capital, and corporate partners. Via participating CES 2019, TTA looks forward to connecting global investors for its team, having further industrial cooperation, and enhance Taiwan’s reputation in global high-tech ecosystem.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1GreyOrange to Launch New Products at LogiMAT 2019 for Flexible Automation in Distribution Centres
- 2Razer Announces Its New Southeast Asia Headquarters in One-North Singapore
- 3The MoST Leading 44 Tech Startups to CES2019, 8 won Innovation Awards
- 4Keysight, OPPO Collaborate to Accelerate 5G Mobile Device Development and Commercialization
- 5TSMC 3-nm Fab Environmental Assessment Approved, to Commence in 2020