TAIPEI, Taiwan - The IOI 2019, sponsored by Acer, concluded at a grand ceremony held at the Heydar Aliyev Center, designed by the world-renowned architect...
As the Official Sponsor for IOI 2019, Acer is the sole supplier of notebook PCs for contestants and staff, in addition to servers...
“We are pushing the envelope on what a gaming notebook can be with designs that offer more uses while still packing in the computing power,” said Jerry Hou, General Manager, Consumer Notebooks, IT Products Business at Acer. “The Predator Triton 900’s one-of-a-kind flipping screen allows for multiple gaming scenarios and better ergonomics, while the Triton 500 offers superb gaming performance in a slimmer, all-metal body for gamers on the go.”
The Predator Triton 900 and 500 both earn their gaming cred with Acer’s advanced cooling system that includes 4th Gen AeroBlade 3D metal fans that increase airflow by 45 percent, and Coolboost technology that keeps the notebooks cool during extended gaming sessions and while playing demanding AAA titles.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Edge AI to Aid Development of Smart Manufacturing and Push Market Scale to US$370 billion in 2022
- 2Three Determining Factors Influencing Taiwanese Consumers’ Willingness to Buy AI Voice Assistant
- 3Taiwan Mobile 5G Super Alliance Takes Shape
- 4Taiwan’s MOST Visits Boston, Endeavors to Expedite the Development of Startups and Entrepreneurship
- 5Taiwan's Tech Tycoons Assembled to Discuss National Industry Development