Mitsubishi Electric and the University of Tokyo announced today what they believe to be an all-new mechanism for enhanci...
Mitsubishi Electric announced today that it will launch factory automation products, such as programmable controllers, industrial PCs...
With a power efficiency rating of above 40%, the amplifier is expected to contribute to large-capacity communication and reduce the power consumption of mobile base stations.
Mitsubishi Electric’s novel ultra-wideband digitally controlled GaN amplifier uses an advanced load modulation circuit with two parallel GaN transistors. The circuit expands the bandwidth of load modulation, a key factor for the amplifier’s high-efficiency operation, for wideband (1.4–4.8GHz) operation. Wide-band operation of amplifier supports several frequency bands.
Digitally controlled input signals for amplifier realize high-efficiency load modulation of above 40% over 110% of the fractional bandwidth. Digital control employs learning function based on Maisart.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1GreyOrange to Launch New Products at LogiMAT 2019 for Flexible Automation in Distribution Centres
- 2Razer Announces Its New Southeast Asia Headquarters in One-North Singapore
- 3The MoST Leading 44 Tech Startups to CES2019, 8 won Innovation Awards
- 4Keysight, OPPO Collaborate to Accelerate 5G Mobile Device Development and Commercialization
- 5TSMC 3-nm Fab Environmental Assessment Approved, to Commence in 2020