Mitsubishi Electric announced today that it has taken an equity stake in Akribis Systems Pte Ltd (Akribis), a Singapore ...
Mitsubishi Electric Corporation unveiled today its Environmental Sustainability Vision 2050 to clarify the company’s s...
With a power efficiency rating of above 40%, the amplifier is expected to contribute to large-capacity communication and reduce the power consumption of mobile base stations.
Mitsubishi Electric’s novel ultra-wideband digitally controlled GaN amplifier uses an advanced load modulation circuit with two parallel GaN transistors. The circuit expands the bandwidth of load modulation, a key factor for the amplifier’s high-efficiency operation, for wideband (1.4–4.8GHz) operation. Wide-band operation of amplifier supports several frequency bands.
Digitally controlled input signals for amplifier realize high-efficiency load modulation of above 40% over 110% of the fractional bandwidth. Digital control employs learning function based on Maisart.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1DRAM Quotes Continue to Fall in 2Q, Says TrendForce
- 2Air Liquide and STMicroelectronics to Collaborate on Digital Transformation
- 3Taiwan Announces Development of Next Generation Light-Controllable Multi-Digit Memory Materials
- 4Wiwynn Showcases Immersion Cooling Solution with 3M Fluorinert Electronic Liquids at COMPUTEX 2019
- 5Asian Assets Development, UWin Nanotech Assist Papua New Guinea in Setting Eco-Friendly Gold Mining