Dr. Shepard Shi has delved deeply into technological domains at IBM for fifteen years and led the Digital Twin Strategic Development Project. He was also the head of an international team of North American, European and Asian developers of complex architecture for IBM’s big data analytics cloud platform. Not only was Dr. Shi an important decision maker for technology at IBM, but beginning in 2005 he had the distinction of being an IBM Master Inventor for twelve consecutive years and was a leader in continual innovation and invention.
After Dr. Shi assumes the post of Director General, he will bring back the world’s latest technical knowledge and introduce the active and innovative research and development atmosphere of overseas institutions into NCHC, enabling the center to become an important base for the development of AI in Taiwan.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Chunghwa Telecom MOD Partners with Netflix to Accelerate Growth of Taiwanese Entertainment
- 2Phytrex Exclusively Owned the Technologies of Systems Integration and Apple Homekit System
- 3NARLabs Taiwan Semiconductor Research Institute Officially Open
- 4Revenue Growth in China's Semiconductor Industry Would Slow Down to 16.2% in 2019 due to Pessimistic
- 5Offshore Wind Power Purchasing Rates Set this Week