Dr. Shepard Shi has delved deeply into technological domains at IBM for fifteen years and led the Digital Twin Strategic Development Project. He was also the head of an international team of North American, European and Asian developers of complex architecture for IBM’s big data analytics cloud platform. Not only was Dr. Shi an important decision maker for technology at IBM, but beginning in 2005 he had the distinction of being an IBM Master Inventor for twelve consecutive years and was a leader in continual innovation and invention.
After Dr. Shi assumes the post of Director General, he will bring back the world’s latest technical knowledge and introduce the active and innovative research and development atmosphere of overseas institutions into NCHC, enabling the center to become an important base for the development of AI in Taiwan.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1TSMC Unveils 6-nm Process with Direct Migration from N7-based Designs
- 2Environmentally-Friendly Palladium Recycling Technology
- 3Limited Smartphone 3D Sensing Market Growth in 2019, Says TrendForce
- 4MATRIX Industries’ No-charge GNSS Smartwatch Equipped with u-blox and TransSiP PI Technology
- 5Taiwan's Solar PV Market Continued to Grow in 2018, Says TrendForce