Keysight Technologies announced a comprehensive transmitter (Tx) and receiver (Rx) testing solution providing the speed ...
Keysight Technologies announced that the company signed an agreement, along with 17 other industry partners, that aims t...
UNISOC is committed to providing customers with quality products and turn-key solutions that are highly cost-effective and time-saving, including pre-tested, pre-certified and fully compatible Android software, Google Mobile Service (GMS) and various Android test suites (CTS, GTS, VTS, CTS/GSI, BTS, STS, ITS, etc.).
As a GMS 3PL certifier, UNISOC will be able to significantly simplify the compatibility certification process, shorten its duration time for OEM and ODM customers, accelerate products' launch and thus enhance overall market competitiveness. At the same time, customers will also receive frequent security patches to reduce risks of device hacking.
UNISOC combines its unique chip design strength with the Google GMS Express program to expedite launching process smart terminal products for global device makers and deliver safe and smart Android experience to end users.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1TSMC Unveils 6-nm Process with Direct Migration from N7-based Designs
- 2Environmentally-Friendly Palladium Recycling Technology
- 3Limited Smartphone 3D Sensing Market Growth in 2019, Says TrendForce
- 4MATRIX Industries’ No-charge GNSS Smartwatch Equipped with u-blox and TransSiP PI Technology
- 5Taiwan's Solar PV Market Continued to Grow in 2018, Says TrendForce