The escalating coronavirus crisis is impacting production at display panel factories located in the semi-quarantined city of Wuhan...
STMicroelectronics has revealed new battery-management technology that increases reliability, safety, driving range, and cost-effectiveness of electric vehicles (EVs)...
Shalun Smart Green Energy Science City is one of the most important items of the “5+2 Industry Innovation Plan” for green energy technology cooperation with the Ministry of Economic Affairs. Shalun Smart Green Energy Science City combines 30 industrial science industrial parks within a 45-kilometer radius to form an innovative R&D settlement of central, local, and state-owned legal entities and schools.
Shalun Smart Green Energy Science City Green Energy Technology Demonstration Site has a total of five main buildings, including the Smart Green Community, the Experimental Building, the Processing and Verification Site, the Smart Parking Lot, and the Energy Center and Exhibition Center. Furthermore, in the Smart Green Community there is a building that will be used to create a zero-energy building which will utilize a solar photoelectric energy storage system.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1AUO to Acquire Shares of ADLINK Through Tender Offer, Forging AIoT Strategic Partnership
- 2Coronavirus Outbreak Can Drastically Impact the Technology Road Map for 2020, Says GlobalData
- 3Semiconductor R&D To Nudge Higher Through 2024
- 4Global PC Supply to be Affected by Coronavirus Outbreak
- 5Panasonic Develops High-Power Blue WBC Technology for DDL Applications on Microfabrication