Leading-edge processes (...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwan Excellence, an award that promotes and recognizes innovative Taiwanese brands and products, will...
Shalun Smart Green Energy Science City is one of the most important items of the “5+2 Industry Innovation Plan” for green energy technology cooperation with the Ministry of Economic Affairs. Shalun Smart Green Energy Science City combines 30 industrial science industrial parks within a 45-kilometer radius to form an innovative R&D settlement of central, local, and state-owned legal entities and schools.
Shalun Smart Green Energy Science City Green Energy Technology Demonstration Site has a total of five main buildings, including the Smart Green Community, the Experimental Building, the Processing and Verification Site, the Smart Parking Lot, and the Energy Center and Exhibition Center. Furthermore, in the Smart Green Community there is a building that will be used to create a zero-energy building which will utilize a solar photoelectric energy storage system.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Acer Notebook Designs, Including New ConceptD Creator Models, Win 2019 Good Design Awards
- 2MOST Taiwan Tech Arena Leads 12 Medical Startups for the MedTech Conference 2019
- 3Taiwan’s Communications Industry Output Value Increases 1.1% to NT$3.6 Trillion in 2019
- 4FarEasTone to Launch Taiwan’s First 5G IoT Open Trial Field
- 5Andes Technology, Tiempo Secure Announce Strategic Partnership to Enhance RISC-V Platform Security