TAIPEI, Taiwan - Acer today announced ahead of Computex Taipei 2019, support for 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen Mobile Processors wi...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Infineon Technologies will be showcasing its wide range of semiconductor technologies and solutions und...
Shalun Smart Green Energy Science City is one of the most important items of the “5+2 Industry Innovation Plan” for green energy technology cooperation with the Ministry of Economic Affairs. Shalun Smart Green Energy Science City combines 30 industrial science industrial parks within a 45-kilometer radius to form an innovative R&D settlement of central, local, and state-owned legal entities and schools.
Shalun Smart Green Energy Science City Green Energy Technology Demonstration Site has a total of five main buildings, including the Smart Green Community, the Experimental Building, the Processing and Verification Site, the Smart Parking Lot, and the Energy Center and Exhibition Center. Furthermore, in the Smart Green Community there is a building that will be used to create a zero-energy building which will utilize a solar photoelectric energy storage system.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1AAEON Announces Cloud Ready Solutions Powered by Microsoft Azure
- 2Promoting AI – Microsoft and Kaohsiung City Government Host iMTduo
- 3NTU College of Medicine Shares Viewpoint Regarding IBM Watson Bottleneck
- 4AUO Showcases Mini LED Backlit LCDs across Diverse Verticals at SID 2019
- 5Taiwan’s NTHU and iStaging Introduce Smart 3D Panorama Reconstruction