Toshiba Memory Holdings announced today that it will officially change its name to Kioxia Holdings Corporation on October 1, 2019...
Samsung Electronics announced that it has begun mass producing the industry’s first 12-gigabit (Gb) LPDDR5 mobile DRAM...
Shalun Smart Green Energy Science City is one of the most important items of the “5+2 Industry Innovation Plan” for green energy technology cooperation with the Ministry of Economic Affairs. Shalun Smart Green Energy Science City combines 30 industrial science industrial parks within a 45-kilometer radius to form an innovative R&D settlement of central, local, and state-owned legal entities and schools.
Shalun Smart Green Energy Science City Green Energy Technology Demonstration Site has a total of five main buildings, including the Smart Green Community, the Experimental Building, the Processing and Verification Site, the Smart Parking Lot, and the Energy Center and Exhibition Center. Furthermore, in the Smart Green Community there is a building that will be used to create a zero-energy building which will utilize a solar photoelectric energy storage system.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1MHI Vestas And Swancore Sign Contract To Produce Wind Turbine Blade Materials In Taiwan
- 2MOST Launches “AI Voice Data Set” to Assist Chinese AI Language Technology
- 3Toshiba Recovering Slower Than Expected from the Power Outage, with 3Q Wafer Quotes Under Pressure
- 4FS-7 Puts Spotlight on Taiwan’s Space Industry Supply Chain
- 5MOST Calls for Startups for CES 2020