According to the latest analysis from the WitsView research division of TrendForce, as electronic device manufacturers s...
STMicroelectronics today announced the closing of the full acquisition of Swedish silicon carbide (SiC) wafer manufacturer Norstel AB (“Norstel”)...
Shalun Smart Green Energy Science City is one of the most important items of the “5+2 Industry Innovation Plan” for green energy technology cooperation with the Ministry of Economic Affairs. Shalun Smart Green Energy Science City combines 30 industrial science industrial parks within a 45-kilometer radius to form an innovative R&D settlement of central, local, and state-owned legal entities and schools.
Shalun Smart Green Energy Science City Green Energy Technology Demonstration Site has a total of five main buildings, including the Smart Green Community, the Experimental Building, the Processing and Verification Site, the Smart Parking Lot, and the Energy Center and Exhibition Center. Furthermore, in the Smart Green Community there is a building that will be used to create a zero-energy building which will utilize a solar photoelectric energy storage system.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1MediaTek Reveals More Details About Dimensity 1000 5G SoC
- 2Automated Test Systems from Kistler Generated Huge Interest at Blechexpo 2019
- 33Q19 NAND Flash Revenue Grows 10% amidst Resurging Pre-Peak Season Demand for Shipment
- 4Global OSAT Market Shows Signs of Recovery in 2H19, But Yearly Revenue to Decline Slightly
- 5Exploring the Humor Styles of Taiwanese From Neurocognitive to Socio-cultural Perspectives