The Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST) of Taiwan presents 28 tech startups from the tech startup supporting programs of MoST in 2019 Innovfest Unbound...
Worldwide spending on customer experience and relationship management (CRM) software grew 15.6% to reach $48.2 billion in 2018, according to research from Gartner, Inc...
Department of Information Technology Commissioner Hsin-Ke Lu stated that the theme of the 2019 SCSE summit will be “Smart City Innovation and Realization” and nearly 128 leaders or representatives of cities around the globe, including the Mayor of Prague, Czech Republic, will assemble to hold two leadership round table discussions. In addition to exchanges with Taiwanese city and county mayors, there will also be opportunities for participants to exchange their experiences in the development of smart cities.
In addition, through an initiative with the following following urban locations: Taipei City, New Taipei City, Taoyuan City, Taichung City, Tainan City, and Kaohsiung City, the GO SMART global smart cities alliance was launched. After one year of preparations, a total of 92 global cities, 41 enterprises, and 133 members will participate, making it a major organization for international smart city exchange initiatives. A press conference will be held on March 27.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Air Liquide and STMicroelectronics to Collaborate on Digital Transformation
- 2DRAM Quotes Continue to Fall in 2Q, Says TrendForce
- 3Asian Assets Development, UWin Nanotech Assist Papua New Guinea in Setting Eco-Friendly Gold Mining
- 4Wiwynn Showcases Immersion Cooling Solution with 3M Fluorinert Electronic Liquids at COMPUTEX 2019
- 5TTA Pavilion Leads Tech Innovation for Tomorrow at Innovex