TAIPEI, Taiwan - Altos Computing, a subsidiary of Acer Inc., has introduced a comprehensive range of storage products thanks to a newly-formed partnership with QSAN...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Acer today announced that it has been honored with seven 2019 Computex d&i awards in recognition for design excellence...
“The ConceptD product portfolio was conceived to give creators the tools to focus on the creative process and make beautiful things,” said Jerry Kao, Co-COO, Acer Inc. “As the foundation of a full line of creator products, we’ve designed PCs with high-performance processors and graphics that can handle extreme workloads, and put them inside quiet, minimalist designs to inspire creators to unleash their creativity.”
“Intel continues to champion the needs of creators in their PCs by delivering the premium performance and platform technologies needed to speed workflows and enable their best,” said Chris Walker, Vice President and General Manager, Client Computing Group, Intel.
“Across notebook and desktop form factors, and capability from 9th Gen Intel Core i7 and i9 along with Intel Xeon processors, ConceptD from Acer is a prime example of combining design, features and peripherals to deliver PCs to meet the highest demands for content creation at all levels.”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Air Liquide and STMicroelectronics to Collaborate on Digital Transformation
- 2DRAM Quotes Continue to Fall in 2Q, Says TrendForce
- 3Asian Assets Development, UWin Nanotech Assist Papua New Guinea in Setting Eco-Friendly Gold Mining
- 4Wiwynn Showcases Immersion Cooling Solution with 3M Fluorinert Electronic Liquids at COMPUTEX 2019
- 5TTA Pavilion Leads Tech Innovation for Tomorrow at Innovex