Altos Computing, a subsidiary of Acer, has announced a new accelerated genome solution in close collaboration with WASAI Technology...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Acer announced today its consolidated revenues for March at NT$23.55 billion, up 3.9% year-on-year (YoY) or by 62...
“The ConceptD product portfolio was conceived to give creators the tools to focus on the creative process and make beautiful things,” said Jerry Kao, Co-COO, Acer Inc. “As the foundation of a full line of creator products, we’ve designed PCs with high-performance processors and graphics that can handle extreme workloads, and put them inside quiet, minimalist designs to inspire creators to unleash their creativity.”
“Intel continues to champion the needs of creators in their PCs by delivering the premium performance and platform technologies needed to speed workflows and enable their best,” said Chris Walker, Vice President and General Manager, Client Computing Group, Intel.
“Across notebook and desktop form factors, and capability from 9th Gen Intel Core i7 and i9 along with Intel Xeon processors, ConceptD from Acer is a prime example of combining design, features and peripherals to deliver PCs to meet the highest demands for content creation at all levels.”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1TSMC Unveils 6-nm Process with Direct Migration from N7-based Designs
- 2DRAM ASP Poised to Continue Descent into the Second Half-Year, Says TrendForce
- 3Environmentally-Friendly Palladium Recycling Technology
- 4Limited Smartphone 3D Sensing Market Growth in 2019, Says TrendForce
- 5SCSE to be Held in Taipei to Expand Urban Exchanges and Cooperation Opportunities