MagnaChip Semiconductor and ELAN Microelectronics today announced a partnership to expand the capabilities of OLED displays for a wide variety of next-generation consumer...
MagnaChip Semiconductor announced today it now offers a multi-channel Mini LED Driver for the rapidly growing digital signage market...
MagnaChip and Melfas are working towards developing automotive display-related solutions in an effort to respond to this fast-growing market. With their current solutions, the two companies will initially address opportunities in consumer electronics and, going forward, will work closely together to develop solutions for OLED displays in automotive.
“Automotive display is an attractive market segment, and this partnership with Melfas will provide opportunities to develop feature-rich and cost-effective products,” said YJ Kim, Chief Executive Officer of MagnaChip.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1TSMC Unveils 6-nm Process with Direct Migration from N7-based Designs
- 2DRAM ASP Poised to Continue Descent into the Second Half-Year, Says TrendForce
- 3Environmentally-Friendly Palladium Recycling Technology
- 4Limited Smartphone 3D Sensing Market Growth in 2019, Says TrendForce
- 5SCSE to be Held in Taipei to Expand Urban Exchanges and Cooperation Opportunities