MagnaChip Semiconductor and ELAN Microelectronics today announced a partnership to expand the capabilities of OLED displays for a wide variety of next-generation consumer...
MagnaChip Semiconductor announced today it now offers a multi-channel Mini LED Driver for the rapidly growing digital signage market...
MagnaChip and Melfas are working towards developing automotive display-related solutions in an effort to respond to this fast-growing market. With their current solutions, the two companies will initially address opportunities in consumer electronics and, going forward, will work closely together to develop solutions for OLED displays in automotive.
“Automotive display is an attractive market segment, and this partnership with Melfas will provide opportunities to develop feature-rich and cost-effective products,” said YJ Kim, Chief Executive Officer of MagnaChip.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1DRAM Quotes Continue to Fall in 2Q, Says TrendForce
- 2Air Liquide and STMicroelectronics to Collaborate on Digital Transformation
- 3Taiwan Announces Development of Next Generation Light-Controllable Multi-Digit Memory Materials
- 4Wiwynn Showcases Immersion Cooling Solution with 3M Fluorinert Electronic Liquids at COMPUTEX 2019
- 5Asian Assets Development, UWin Nanotech Assist Papua New Guinea in Setting Eco-Friendly Gold Mining