Using blockchain technology, smart contract of the insurance agreement made between the insurer and the insured is created and is coded to get executed autonomously...
Taipei-based, government-backed research institute MIC (Market Intelligence& Consulting Institute) hosts a three-day forum from May 7-9 at Taipei...
"The strong replacement demand for gaming notebook PCs, in particular, will arrive sometime in 2020,”says Sagitta Pan, senior industry analyst with MIC. “This growth will be mainly attributed to AMD’s new 7nm CPU and GPU rollouts at the end of 2019 and Intel’s new 10nm CPU and GPU rollouts in 2020."
"Owing to the advancement in hardware specs, notebook PCs now have power performance to reach up to 70% to 80% of the same level of desktop PCs with much friendlier price. Gaming notebook PCs have tendency towards lower prices.”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1AAEON Announces Cloud Ready Solutions Powered by Microsoft Azure
- 2Promoting AI – Microsoft and Kaohsiung City Government Host iMTduo
- 3NTU College of Medicine Shares Viewpoint Regarding IBM Watson Bottleneck
- 4AUO Showcases Mini LED Backlit LCDs across Diverse Verticals at SID 2019
- 5Taiwan’s NTHU and iStaging Introduce Smart 3D Panorama Reconstruction