TAIPEI, Taiwan - Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute (MIC) has conducted a “Smart Speaker Consumer Survey” ai...
Orbbec, a unicorn startup headquartered in Shenzhen of China and dedicated to 3D sensing technology development, has the...
"The strong replacement demand for gaming notebook PCs, in particular, will arrive sometime in 2020,”says Sagitta Pan, senior industry analyst with MIC. “This growth will be mainly attributed to AMD’s new 7nm CPU and GPU rollouts at the end of 2019 and Intel’s new 10nm CPU and GPU rollouts in 2020."
"Owing to the advancement in hardware specs, notebook PCs now have power performance to reach up to 70% to 80% of the same level of desktop PCs with much friendlier price. Gaming notebook PCs have tendency towards lower prices.”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Edge AI to Aid Development of Smart Manufacturing and Push Market Scale to US$370 billion in 2022
- 2Taiwan Mobile 5G Super Alliance Takes Shape
- 3Taiwan's Tech Tycoons Assembled to Discuss National Industry Development
- 4Ixia Extends Test Portfolio to Simplify and Accelerate Network, Application and Security Testing
- 5AEON Presents Its AI Platforms Powered by Intel Movidius Myriad X