TYAN is offering 2nd Gen AMD EPYC Processor-based server platforms to deliver a new level of performance to power the modern datacenter...
TYAN is showcasing its new 2nd gen Intel Xeon Scalable processor-based platforms that are optimized for predictive analytics, machine learning, and HPC applications at ISC 2019...
“The increasingly growing demand for AI is transforming the data center and is resulting in a tremendous amount of data being pulled into big data platforms at massive scale,” said Danny Hsu, Vice President of MiTAC Computing Technology Corporation's TYAN Business Unit.
“TYAN’s leading portfolio of HPC, storage and cloud server platforms are based on the 2nd gen Intel Xeon Scalable processors and are designed to help enterprises and data center service providers capture, process, and analyze big data faster and at a more powerful rate than ever before.”
TYAN’s HPC and storage server platforms are built on the 2nd gen Intel Xeon Scalable processors with accompanying new innovations of Intel Deep Learning Boost technology and Intel Optane DC persistent memory that enable faster machine learning application execution and accelerated workload processing and service delivery
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Edge AI to Aid Development of Smart Manufacturing and Push Market Scale to US$370 billion in 2022
- 2Taiwan Mobile 5G Super Alliance Takes Shape
- 3Taiwan's Tech Tycoons Assembled to Discuss National Industry Development
- 4Ixia Extends Test Portfolio to Simplify and Accelerate Network, Application and Security Testing
- 5AEON Presents Its AI Platforms Powered by Intel Movidius Myriad X