TYAN announced support for high frequency AMD EPYC 7F32, AMD EPYC 7F52 and AMD EPYC 7F72 processor-based server motherboards and server systems to the market...
TAIPEI, Taiwan -TYAN today announced support for new Intel Xeon E-2200 processor-based server motherboards and systems to the market...
“The increasingly growing demand for AI is transforming the data center and is resulting in a tremendous amount of data being pulled into big data platforms at massive scale,” said Danny Hsu, Vice President of MiTAC Computing Technology Corporation's TYAN Business Unit.
“TYAN’s leading portfolio of HPC, storage and cloud server platforms are based on the 2nd gen Intel Xeon Scalable processors and are designed to help enterprises and data center service providers capture, process, and analyze big data faster and at a more powerful rate than ever before.”
TYAN’s HPC and storage server platforms are built on the 2nd gen Intel Xeon Scalable processors with accompanying new innovations of Intel Deep Learning Boost technology and Intel Optane DC persistent memory that enable faster machine learning application execution and accelerated workload processing and service delivery
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Wistron to Sell Wistron InfoComm Manufacturing and Wistron Investmen to Luxshare Group
- 2Arrow, Panasonic Industry, and STMicroelectronics Join Forces to Deliver IoT Modules for Smart Appli
- 3AUO and Samsung Jointly Enter the Premium Home Electronics Market with 8K Bezel-less TV Displays
- 4Chip Manufacturing Equipment Spending to Hit Record High $70 Billion in 2021 After Strong 2020
- 5Analog’s $20bn Maxim Deal Another Example of Semiconductor Sector Shakeout, says GlobalData