Per the assessment made by the Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute of Taiwan’s Institute for Information Industry, the market value of the Mobility Industry caps at US$14.8 billion in 2019. By 2025, the industry is valued at US$37.2 billion. With this prospect in sight, Askey has been accelerating in the development of 5G technology.
Collaborating with Taiwan’s Chunghwa Telecom, Askey will showcase its 5G Fixed Wireless Access (FWA) device to stream 4K content at Computex. Apart from local partnership, Askey has been actively engaging with the US and European MSOs to facilitate deployment of the FWA solution.
At Computex 2019, Askey will be exhibiting the latest 5G/LTE FWA technology, WiFi 6 (802.11ax) Router, advanced Mesh WiFi, Small Cell, IoV (Connected Car Cam+ & TCU), 4K Android TV Box, Smart Home, and AR indoor navigation – all aimed at enhancing users’ experience and QoS.
As mobile connectivity and livelihood become more inseparable, the ability to integrate mobile technologies and executing timely intervention of the industry and market has become the challenges for solution providers. Askey will expand collaboration in government and global MSOs’ projects to expedite the digitalization processes and introduction of new application in mobile and transportation services.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Acer Notebook Designs, Including New ConceptD Creator Models, Win 2019 Good Design Awards
- 2MOST Taiwan Tech Arena Leads 12 Medical Startups for the MedTech Conference 2019
- 3Taiwan’s Communications Industry Output Value Increases 1.1% to NT$3.6 Trillion in 2019
- 4FarEasTone to Launch Taiwan’s First 5G IoT Open Trial Field
- 5Andes Technology, Tiempo Secure Announce Strategic Partnership to Enhance RISC-V Platform Security