Mitsubishi Electric Corporation announced today that it has developed what is believed to be the world’s first diagnos...
Mitsubishi Electric announced today that it has taken an equity stake in Akribis Systems Pte Ltd (Akribis), a Singapore ...
Under its Environmental Vision 2021,* Mitsubishi Electric has been carrying out initiatives to realize a low-carbon, recycling-based society that functions in harmony with nature, reflecting Mitsubishi Electric’s resolve to operate as a responsible, eco-minded corporate citizen.
Looking ahead to April 2021 and well beyond, the company’s new Environmental Sustainability Vision 2050 positions environmental protection as an even greater corporate priority and stipulates increased initiatives toward this end. The vision establishes Mitsubishi Electric’s future course for implementing key initiatives based on its Environmental Declaration and Three Environmental Action Guidelines toward 2050.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Edge AI to Aid Development of Smart Manufacturing and Push Market Scale to US$370 billion in 2022
- 2Three Determining Factors Influencing Taiwanese Consumers’ Willingness to Buy AI Voice Assistant
- 3Taiwan Mobile 5G Super Alliance Takes Shape
- 4Taiwan's Tech Tycoons Assembled to Discuss National Industry Development
- 5Ixia Extends Test Portfolio to Simplify and Accelerate Network, Application and Security Testing