TAIPEI, Taiwan - ASUS has a good year in the European, the company won the most awards in three major 2018 European consumer electronics community surveys...
Keysight Technologies announced that ASUS will leverage the company's 5G network emulation solutions to accelerate 5G New Radio (NR) device development and verification...
“We are excited to have SK Telecom, ASUSTeK and Datang Mobile join the Avanci platform. The addition of these three new patent owners represents the continued adoption of Avanci’s one-stop marketplace in Asia and signals a real change in the licensing landscape,” said Kasim Alfalahi, founder and chief executive officer of Avanci. “Avanci is continuing to drive simplicity and value for IoT licensees by offering joint licenses at a fair, flat rate that will not increase over the term of the license, even as the number of patent owners in our platform continues to grow.”
Avanci’s one-stop marketplace simplifies the way companies share technology by licensing intellectual property from many different patent holders in a single transaction. By streamlining the technology sharing process, Avanci is accelerating the growth of the Internet of Things by providing IoT manufacturers with an efficient and transparent way to access the wireless technology needed to bring their products online.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Taiwan and Australia Jointly Develop New Anti-novel Coronavirus Drugs
- 2Chromebooks to Set Record by Occupying 25% of Notebook Shipment for First Time Ever, Says TrendForce
- 3HiSilicon First China-Based Semi Supplier to be Ranked in Top-10
- 4Virus Crisis Hits Optoelectronics, Sensors/Actuators, and Discretes
- 5Synopsys Announces Industry's Broadest IP Portfolio for TSMC's 5nm Process Technology