TAIPEI, Taiwan - ASUS has a good year in the European, the company won the most awards in three major 2018 European consumer electronics community surveys...
Keysight Technologies announced that ASUS will leverage the company's 5G network emulation solutions to accelerate 5G New Radio (NR) device development and verification...
“We are excited to have SK Telecom, ASUSTeK and Datang Mobile join the Avanci platform. The addition of these three new patent owners represents the continued adoption of Avanci’s one-stop marketplace in Asia and signals a real change in the licensing landscape,” said Kasim Alfalahi, founder and chief executive officer of Avanci. “Avanci is continuing to drive simplicity and value for IoT licensees by offering joint licenses at a fair, flat rate that will not increase over the term of the license, even as the number of patent owners in our platform continues to grow.”
Avanci’s one-stop marketplace simplifies the way companies share technology by licensing intellectual property from many different patent holders in a single transaction. By streamlining the technology sharing process, Avanci is accelerating the growth of the Internet of Things by providing IoT manufacturers with an efficient and transparent way to access the wireless technology needed to bring their products online.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Edge AI to Aid Development of Smart Manufacturing and Push Market Scale to US$370 billion in 2022
- 2Three Determining Factors Influencing Taiwanese Consumers’ Willingness to Buy AI Voice Assistant
- 3Taiwan Mobile 5G Super Alliance Takes Shape
- 4Taiwan's Tech Tycoons Assembled to Discuss National Industry Development
- 5Ixia Extends Test Portfolio to Simplify and Accelerate Network, Application and Security Testing