Toshiba Memory Corporation announced that it has developed the industry’s fastest-class PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSDs for enterpr...
Toshiba Memory announced the launch of a new Storage Class Memory (SCM) solution: XL-FLASH. Based on the company’s inn...
Kioxia is a combination of the Japanese word kioku meaning “memory” and the Greek word axia meaning “value.” Merging “memory” with “value,” Kioxia represents the company’s mission to uplift the world with “memory,” which forms the foundation of the company’s vision. Kioxia will cultivate the new era of memory, defined by rapidly increasing demands for large-capacity, high-performance storage and data processing, which positions the company to grow sustainably as a leading flash memory producer for many years to come.
“I am delighted to take the next step in our company’s evolution as we continue to enhance our position at the forefront of the memory industry,” said Stacy J. Smith, executive chairman of Toshiba Memory Holdings Corporation. “Using ‘memory’ as our starting point, Kioxia will collaborate with people to meet the various needs of everyday life, making the world more interesting and providing long-lasting value to society.”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Edge AI to Aid Development of Smart Manufacturing and Push Market Scale to US$370 billion in 2022
- 2Taiwan Mobile 5G Super Alliance Takes Shape
- 3Taiwan's Tech Tycoons Assembled to Discuss National Industry Development
- 4Ixia Extends Test Portfolio to Simplify and Accelerate Network, Application and Security Testing
- 5AEON Presents Its AI Platforms Powered by Intel Movidius Myriad X