HSINCHU, Taiwan - Faraday Technology today launched its next generation IoT SoC development platform, called Ariel, whic...
HSINCHU, Taiwan - Faraday Technology today announced that it has successfully developed multiple next-generation display ASICs with key customers...
Faraday’s SerDes IP is designed with a system-level approach to provide outstanding metrics across power, performance and area. By adopting the programmable architecture that covers data transfer rates up to 28Gbps, this SerDes IP can readily support the optimization of SoC chip designs from 100Gbps of throughput. On top of that, the IP supports multiple interface standard protocols, such as OIF-CEI, JESD, PCIe Gen1-4, and Ethernet.
“28G SerDes PHY technology has become a crucial building block in addressing a broad range of wired and wireless communication applications,” said Flash Lin, Chief Operating Officer of Faraday.
“Faraday's latest 28nm SerDes solution can meet 25/28G SerDes requirements with lower NRE (non-recurring engineering) expense and lower cost compared with other FinFET-based 28G SerDes solutions. By leveraging this solution, we are ready to engage with ASIC customers to reach their potential needs in high-growth networking markets.”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1TIE Showcases Taiwan's Smart Value and R&D Capacities of Government Agencies
- 2TrendForce Announces 10 Tech Industry Trends for 2021
- 3Realtek Second Generation 2.5GbE Provides an Advanced Ethernet Solution for Modern Demands
- 4MicroSAM – The New Microcontroller-Agnostic Module Form Factor for the Enablement of Smart Sensors
- 5Lextar Partners With X Display to Accelerate MicroLED Mass Production