Cambridge Blockchain, Inc announced a Series A equity financing today, led by HCM Capital, the venture arm of Foxconn Technology Group...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - According to Economic Daily News, the Hon Hai Group will expand their scale of development in India and in the western part of the country establish automotive...
Beginning in September, the United States is scheduled to increase tariffs by 10% on Chinese-made products exported to the United States, including all types of electronics. Sharp is planning to continue to expand their production scale in Vietnam, and in addition to the production of major home appliances, a portion of PC manufacturing capacity in Mainland China and automotive displays will also be moved to Vietnam.
Sharp in a press release emphasized that in 2020 they expect to formally establish what will be the core of their East Asian business promotion for continual development in the region with its rapid economic growth in order to increase Sharp’s corporate value.
In addition to Vietnam, during the first half of this year Sharp is also responding to changes in the market by transferring a portion of their commercial production lines to Thailand in order to reduce the percentage of impact on turnover resulting from changes in the international situation to the single digits.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Acer Notebook Designs, Including New ConceptD Creator Models, Win 2019 Good Design Awards
- 2MOST Taiwan Tech Arena Leads 12 Medical Startups for the MedTech Conference 2019
- 3Taiwan’s Communications Industry Output Value Increases 1.1% to NT$3.6 Trillion in 2019
- 4FarEasTone to Launch Taiwan’s First 5G IoT Open Trial Field
- 5Andes Technology, Tiempo Secure Announce Strategic Partnership to Enhance RISC-V Platform Security