The total pay-TV services revenue in Australia is set to decline at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.2% from US$2...
According to data gathered by BuyShares.co.nz, the global spending on blockchain solutions is expected to surge by 235% and reach $14...
All three companies gained the highest Thematic score (5 out of 5) for the advanced manufacturing theme in GlobalData’s Thematic Scorecard for the component makers sector. A Thematic score of 5 out of 5 indicates that the company’s competitive position in this theme will significantly improve its future performance.
Also identified as leading players in this theme are Harmonic Drive, Keyence, and Anritsu.
On their tail, with scores of 4 out of 5, are TDK, Sunny Optical, Renesas, Continental, Aptiv, Sensata, Panasonic, CATL, Cognex, Hon Hai, Valeo, AAC Technologies, Denso, LG Chem, Samsung SDI, Pegatron, Murata, Kyocera, Venture Corp and Autoliv.
GlobalData’s Thematic Scorecard ranks companies within a sector on the basis of overall leadership in the 10 themes that matter most to their industry, generating a leading indicator of future performance.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Epistar and Lextar to Jointly Establish A New Holding Company
- 2NOR Flash ASP to Potentially Drop in 2H20 as Inventory Pressure Mounts
- 3Automotive IC Market Forecast With Strongest CAGR Through 2024
- 4Cloud Services and Online-offline Store Integration Lead Alibaba's Sentiment Recovery in Q1 2020
- 5unitech Reveals EA630 Rugged Smartphone for Retail and Hospitality