Fast growing mobile data and fixed broadband subscriptions, supported by government initiatives to expand wireless and fixed broadband services...
At a time when increased visibility across factory floor and supply chain operations is gaining importance more than ever to boost productivity and gain competitive advantage...
All three companies gained the highest Thematic score (5 out of 5) for the advanced manufacturing theme in GlobalData’s Thematic Scorecard for the component makers sector. A Thematic score of 5 out of 5 indicates that the company’s competitive position in this theme will significantly improve its future performance.
Also identified as leading players in this theme are Harmonic Drive, Keyence, and Anritsu.
On their tail, with scores of 4 out of 5, are TDK, Sunny Optical, Renesas, Continental, Aptiv, Sensata, Panasonic, CATL, Cognex, Hon Hai, Valeo, AAC Technologies, Denso, LG Chem, Samsung SDI, Pegatron, Murata, Kyocera, Venture Corp and Autoliv.
GlobalData’s Thematic Scorecard ranks companies within a sector on the basis of overall leadership in the 10 themes that matter most to their industry, generating a leading indicator of future performance.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Edge AI to Aid Development of Smart Manufacturing and Push Market Scale to US$370 billion in 2022
- 2Taiwan Mobile 5G Super Alliance Takes Shape
- 3Taiwan's Tech Tycoons Assembled to Discuss National Industry Development
- 4Ixia Extends Test Portfolio to Simplify and Accelerate Network, Application and Security Testing
- 5AEON Presents Its AI Platforms Powered by Intel Movidius Myriad X