Mitsubishi Electric announced today that it will showcase its vision of Japan’s Society 5.0 by means of hands-on exhibits and demonstrations at CEATEC 2019...
Mitsubishi Electric announced today that it has developed what is believed to be the world's first* compact metal corros...
The direct bonding of a multi-cell GaN-HEMT to a single-crystal diamond substrate is believed to be the world’s first. The new GaN-on-Diamond HEMT will improve the power-added efficiency of high-power amplifiers in mobile communication base stations and satellite communications systems, thereby helping to reduce power consumption. Mitsubishi Electric will refine the GaN-on-Diamond HEMT prior to its commercial launch targeted for 2025.
This research achievement was first announced at the International Conference on Solid State Devices and Materials (SSDM) currently being held at Nagoya University, Japan from September 2 to 5.
Mitsubishi Electric handled the design, manufacture, evaluation and analysis of the GaN-on-Diamond HEMT and AIST developed the direct bonding technology. A part of this achievement is based on results obtained from a project commissioned by the New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO).
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Gartner: Global Smartphone Sales Continued to Decline in Second Quarter of 2019
- 2E Ink Teams Up with AU to Develop E-Paper OTFT Backplane
- 3Annual Decline for Feed-in Tariff Should be Set at 4% in Order to Meet 2025 PV Installation Goals
- 4Lextar to Releases New Mini LED Product Series at Touch Taiwan 2019
- 55.8 Billion Enterprise and Automotive IoT Endpoints Will Be in Use in 2020