Mitsubishi Electric announced today that it has developed a highly accurate Simulation Program with Integrated Circuit E...
Mitsubishi Electric announced today that it will end the production of TFT-LCD modules manufactured by its wholly owned subsidiary Melco Display Technology Inc...
The direct bonding of a multi-cell GaN-HEMT to a single-crystal diamond substrate is believed to be the world’s first. The new GaN-on-Diamond HEMT will improve the power-added efficiency of high-power amplifiers in mobile communication base stations and satellite communications systems, thereby helping to reduce power consumption. Mitsubishi Electric will refine the GaN-on-Diamond HEMT prior to its commercial launch targeted for 2025.
This research achievement was first announced at the International Conference on Solid State Devices and Materials (SSDM) currently being held at Nagoya University, Japan from September 2 to 5.
Mitsubishi Electric handled the design, manufacture, evaluation and analysis of the GaN-on-Diamond HEMT and AIST developed the direct bonding technology. A part of this achievement is based on results obtained from a project commissioned by the New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO).
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Wistron to Sell Wistron InfoComm Manufacturing and Wistron Investmen to Luxshare Group
- 2Apple to Start Mass Producing Self-Designed Mac SoC, Projected to Cost under US$100, in 1H21
- 3Arrow, Panasonic Industry, and STMicroelectronics Join Forces to Deliver IoT Modules for Smart Appli
- 4Chip Manufacturing Equipment Spending to Hit Record High $70 Billion in 2021 After Strong 2020
- 5AUO and Samsung Jointly Enter the Premium Home Electronics Market with 8K Bezel-less TV Displays