Samsung Electronics today announced that its new cutting-edge semiconductor fabrication line in Hwaseong, Korea, has begun mass production...
Samsung Display announced today that it is the first in the industry to commercialize ultra-thin glass (UTG) that can be used as the cover window for foldable displays...
Sharp has now licensed LTE SEPs to many leading vendors and now includes Samsung. Sharp keeps expanding the number of licensees and continues to grant its SEP licenses to any other parties with fair, reasonable and non-discriminatory conditions.
Sharp, as a Japan's leading cell phone vendor, has been providing new-to-the-world mobile handsets that create people's new life styles. In addition, Sharp has been contributing to development of core technologies on mobile communication systems including 3G, 4G and 5G.
Sharp's 3G/4G/5G SEP portfolios now include more than 6,000 patents which provide value to 3G/4G/5G products.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1AUO to Acquire Shares of ADLINK Through Tender Offer, Forging AIoT Strategic Partnership
- 2Coronavirus Outbreak Can Drastically Impact the Technology Road Map for 2020, Says GlobalData
- 3Semiconductor R&D To Nudge Higher Through 2024
- 4Global PC Supply to be Affected by Coronavirus Outbreak
- 5unitech Offers Android Zero-touch Enrollment