Acer today introduced refreshed models in its popular Swift ultra-portable notebook and Aspire all-in-one desktop ranges...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - The IOI 2019, sponsored by Acer, concluded at a grand ceremony held at the Heydar Aliyev Center, designed by the world-renowned architect...
At its biannual global press conference last week in Berlin, Acer unveiled new innovations including: a portable projector with the world’s first auto-portrait mode functionality designed to project smartphone content; several new Acer Chromebooks; thin-and-light notebooks with 10 nanometer 10th Gen Intel Core processors; new ConceptD Pro notebooks for its creator series designed for professional creators; and Planet9, a next-generation esports platform and an open community.
Acer’s transformation with multiple business engines has continued to gain momentum, including Weblink International, Altos Computing, and GadgeTek.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Gartner: Global Smartphone Sales Continued to Decline in Second Quarter of 2019
- 2E Ink Teams Up with AU to Develop E-Paper OTFT Backplane
- 3Annual Decline for Feed-in Tariff Should be Set at 4% in Order to Meet 2025 PV Installation Goals
- 4Lextar to Releases New Mini LED Product Series at Touch Taiwan 2019
- 55.8 Billion Enterprise and Automotive IoT Endpoints Will Be in Use in 2020