LG Electronics, Google, and Innit unveiled a joint solution for the Smart Kitchen that enables hands-free voice control, step-by-step guided cooking...
Google has unveiled a new Cloud Healthcare Application Programming Interface (API) at the Healthcare Information and Man...
Google established its first data center of Asia in Zhangbin Industrial Zone, Taiwan in 2011, and was opened at the end of 2013. Last year, Google launched the "Smart Taiwan Project" to set up the largest R&D team in Asia for cultivating AI workforce and digital marketing talents in Taiwan.
In addition, to build a data center in Taiwan, Google also purchased 10MW of green electricity in Taiwan earlier this year. From 2020, electricity will be introduced to the data center of the Zhangbin Industrial Zone.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Gartner: Global Smartphone Sales Continued to Decline in Second Quarter of 2019
- 2E Ink Teams Up with AU to Develop E-Paper OTFT Backplane
- 3Annual Decline for Feed-in Tariff Should be Set at 4% in Order to Meet 2025 PV Installation Goals
- 4Lextar to Releases New Mini LED Product Series at Touch Taiwan 2019
- 55.8 Billion Enterprise and Automotive IoT Endpoints Will Be in Use in 2020