LG Electronics, Google, and Innit unveiled a joint solution for the Smart Kitchen that enables hands-free voice control, step-by-step guided cooking...
Google has unveiled a new Cloud Healthcare Application Programming Interface (API) at the Healthcare Information and Man...
Google established its first data center of Asia in Zhangbin Industrial Zone, Taiwan in 2011, and was opened at the end of 2013. Last year, Google launched the "Smart Taiwan Project" to set up the largest R&D team in Asia for cultivating AI workforce and digital marketing talents in Taiwan.
In addition, to build a data center in Taiwan, Google also purchased 10MW of green electricity in Taiwan earlier this year. From 2020, electricity will be introduced to the data center of the Zhangbin Industrial Zone.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Wistron to Sell Wistron InfoComm Manufacturing and Wistron Investmen to Luxshare Group
- 2Arrow, Panasonic Industry, and STMicroelectronics Join Forces to Deliver IoT Modules for Smart Appli
- 3AUO and Samsung Jointly Enter the Premium Home Electronics Market with 8K Bezel-less TV Displays
- 4Chip Manufacturing Equipment Spending to Hit Record High $70 Billion in 2021 After Strong 2020
- 5Analog’s $20bn Maxim Deal Another Example of Semiconductor Sector Shakeout, says GlobalData