HSINCHU, Taiwan - Macronix International today announced the unaudited consolidated net sales for May 2020 were NT$2.836 billion and a decrease of 17...
Is it time for Taiwan's memory industry to catch up with the United States and c South Korea? Perhaps not many people ha...
Accumulated consolidated net sales for January to October 2019 were NT$29.081 billion, a decrease of 8.7% compared to the same period of NT$31.866 billion in 2018.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1u-blox Announces First Timing Solutions Based on L1 and L5 GNSS Signals
- 2Wiwynn Boosts Two-phase Immersion Cooling Development by Investing in LiquidStack
- 3Intel Steps up Hiring in Taiwan to Secure Semiconductor Chips supply Chain for PC Partners
- 4Avalue Brings AIoT to Taipei City with Innodisk Partnership
- 5AUO Partners with ADLINK to Introduce All-in-One Medical Panel Computers to NTU Hospital