HSINCHU, Taiwan - Macronix International today announced the unaudited consolidated net sales for May 2020 were NT$2.836 billion and a decrease of 17...
Is it time for Taiwan's memory industry to catch up with the United States and c South Korea? Perhaps not many people ha...
Accumulated consolidated net sales for January to October 2019 were NT$29.081 billion, a decrease of 8.7% compared to the same period of NT$31.866 billion in 2018.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1EVs Pushing Battery Prices Down and ESS to Next Phase of Energy Transition, reveals GlobalData
- 2Consumer Electronics Market to Surpass USD 1,500 Billion by 2026, Says Global Market Insigh
- 3Alibaba Unveils New Manufacturing Digital Factory
- 4Phison Launches World’s Highest Capacity QLC Customizable Enterprise SSD in a 2.5” Form Factor
- 5Bureau Veritas Supports Moxa to Obtain the First IEC 62443-4-1 Certificate