HSINCHU, Taiwan - Macronix International today announced the unaudited consolidated net sales for May 2020 were NT$2.836 billion and a decrease of 17...
Is it time for Taiwan's memory industry to catch up with the United States and c South Korea? Perhaps not many people ha...
Accumulated consolidated net sales for January to October 2019 were NT$29.081 billion, a decrease of 8.7% compared to the same period of NT$31.866 billion in 2018.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1AUO Heads Space4Money in Presenting DBS Taiwan with Digital Marketing Solutions
- 2Acer Unveils Chromebook Spin 514 with AMD Ryzen Mobile Processors and Radeon Graphics
- 3Ennostar Inc., A Mini/Micro LED Display Joint Venture Officially Established in Taiwan
- 4Renesas and Sequans Expand Their 5G Collaboration
- 5New Altium Designer Plugin by SnapEDA Allows to Place CAD Models from the Cloud