TAIPEI, Taiwan - The Macronix International Co., Ltd. Board of Directors yesterday passed a resolution to sign a contrac...
HSINCHU, Taiwan – Macronix International today announced that STMicroelectronics (ST) is using Macronix 8-bit I/O Seri...
Accumulated consolidated net sales for January to October 2019 were NT$29.081 billion, a decrease of 8.7% compared to the same period of NT$31.866 billion in 2018.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1R&D 100 Awards – Taiwanese Science and Technology Project Wins Five Grand Prizes
- 2Taiwan’s GLORIA Attracted $200 Million Global Business in Boston and Silicon Valley
- 3ITRI's iRoadSafe Wins ITS World Congress 2019 Industry Award
- 4Top 5 Share of Semiconductor Industry Capex to Set New Record in 2019
- 5Renesas Joins the Autonomous Vehicle Computing Consortium to Speed Autonomous Car Development