TAIPEI, Taiwan - Acer notebooks have earned the 2019 Good Design Award for outstanding design. Namely the new ConceptD 7 and ConceptD 9 for creators...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Acer announced its consolidated revenues for August at NT$20.21 billion, up 10.3% month-on-month or down by 9...
The CES Innovation Awards, an annual competition honoring outstanding design and engineering, recognizes honorees in 28 consumer technology categories and distinguishes the highest rated as judged by a panel of industry experts. Along with CES, the awards are owned and produced by the Consumer Technology Association (CTA).
“We’re delighted to be recognized by the Consumer Technology Association for designing superb products that stand out in multiple classifications,” said Chris Chiang, vice president of product management, Acer America. “Developing and bringing novel products to market that help people succeed in the world is our priority. We’re gratified that our efforts are resonating with not only our customers but with other industry pioneers.”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1R&D 100 Awards – Taiwanese Science and Technology Project Wins Five Grand Prizes
- 2Taiwan’s GLORIA Attracted $200 Million Global Business in Boston and Silicon Valley
- 3ITRI's iRoadSafe Wins ITS World Congress 2019 Industry Award
- 4Top 5 Share of Semiconductor Industry Capex to Set New Record in 2019
- 5Renesas Joins the Autonomous Vehicle Computing Consortium to Speed Autonomous Car Development