TAIPEI, Taiwan - Acer announced its consolidated revenues for February 2020 at NT$11.23 billion, down by 17.1% month-on-month, 22...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Acer announced its consolidated revenues for January 2020 at NT$13.55 billion, down 18.6% year-on-year and by 41...
The CES Innovation Awards, an annual competition honoring outstanding design and engineering, recognizes honorees in 28 consumer technology categories and distinguishes the highest rated as judged by a panel of industry experts. Along with CES, the awards are owned and produced by the Consumer Technology Association (CTA).
“We’re delighted to be recognized by the Consumer Technology Association for designing superb products that stand out in multiple classifications,” said Chris Chiang, vice president of product management, Acer America. “Developing and bringing novel products to market that help people succeed in the world is our priority. We’re gratified that our efforts are resonating with not only our customers but with other industry pioneers.”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1TSMC and NCTU Work on Wafer-scale One-atom-thick Insulating Layer Technology
- 2Under COVID-19 Pandemic’s Influence, February LCD TV Panel Shipment Declined by 10.2%
- 3MediaTek and Samsung Introduce World’s First Wi-Fi 6 8K TV
- 4Traditional PC Market in the Asia/Pacific Region Grew by 3.8% in 2019
- 5Globalization Strategy, Edge Computing, and WISE-PaaS Leads Advantech's Long-Term Growth