TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taipei-based, government-backed IT research institute MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute) conducted a patent analysis...
‘Mobile and network communications applications, products, and services in 2020 and 2021 will be built mostly around 5G and...
“In the first half of 2019, 760 million short video consumers appeared, accounting for 88.8% of all Internet users – over 6.1 times the number of online music consumers, and even breaking past the 490 million online gamers” said Chiau-Ling Tzeng, senior industry analyst at MIC.
Chiau-Ling Tzeng said: "As of the first half of 2019, 80.2% of users on the three major platforms (iQiyi, Tencent, and Youku) watch OTT content. Bilibili, Sohu Video, and Mango TV are also in hot pursuit of these three.”
“All of these platforms are making big investments on exclusive content, and even producing their own variety shows and investing in films. As more platforms enter this space, the market is becoming more mature, and content production is becoming more professional and vertically differentiated. Content quality has become the key to competitiveness."
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Keysight, AAC Technologies Extend Collaboration to Accelerate 5G Antenna Solutions
- 2First-time Reported Nanoporous Carbon Material for High-efficient Capacitive Deionization
- 3Taiwan Tech Arena Win 13 Innovation Awards at CES 2020
- 4Ambarella Collaborates with AWS on Single-click Machine Learning for Edge Applications
- 5US Concentrates on Smart Medical Imaging System Patents Related to Image Processing-Image Analysis