The global Wi-Fi enabled devices market has been affected by the sloppy demand during the transition period of global sm...
Amid COVID-19 pandemic, it is anticipated the global semiconductor market will still grow 1.2% year-on-year in 2020 alth...
“In the first half of 2019, 760 million short video consumers appeared, accounting for 88.8% of all Internet users – over 6.1 times the number of online music consumers, and even breaking past the 490 million online gamers” said Chiau-Ling Tzeng, senior industry analyst at MIC.
Chiau-Ling Tzeng said: "As of the first half of 2019, 80.2% of users on the three major platforms (iQiyi, Tencent, and Youku) watch OTT content. Bilibili, Sohu Video, and Mango TV are also in hot pursuit of these three.”
“All of these platforms are making big investments on exclusive content, and even producing their own variety shows and investing in films. As more platforms enter this space, the market is becoming more mature, and content production is becoming more professional and vertically differentiated. Content quality has become the key to competitiveness."
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Wistron to Sell Wistron InfoComm Manufacturing and Wistron Investmen to Luxshare Group
- 2Arrow, Panasonic Industry, and STMicroelectronics Join Forces to Deliver IoT Modules for Smart Appli
- 3AUO and Samsung Jointly Enter the Premium Home Electronics Market with 8K Bezel-less TV Displays
- 4Chip Manufacturing Equipment Spending to Hit Record High $70 Billion in 2021 After Strong 2020
- 5Analog’s $20bn Maxim Deal Another Example of Semiconductor Sector Shakeout, says GlobalData