TAIPEI, Taiwan - In 2020, the global economy faced the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic and the US-China trade war. While the economies around the world were critically affected...
The Executive Yuan 11th National Science and Technology Conference ended successfully in December 2020. There are many important consensuses of topic in conclusion...
During the Demo Day, TTA invited its important partners in Silicon Valley, reviewing the impacts and opportunities that Taiwan tech startups can make to and from the world. Its matchmaking event also invited Vic Kapur (SAP.io), Michael Crane (AWS IoT), Paul Ark (Digital Ventures), Anders de Jounge (The Financial West Group), and John Doricko (SiCamore Semi, LLC - Silicon Power Corporation), sharing views from investors.
Dr. Yu-Chin HSU, the deputy minister of MOST, indicated that there are 28 TTA startups attending “2020 Taiwan Demo Day”, they have impactful solutions in med-tech, cyber security, smart city and etc. Some of them are even awarded by CES in advance; it is not hard to see the potential of the startup delegation. Therefore, by leveraging Silicon Valley’s entrepreneur resources, we hope to help the delegation with reaching global business opportunities during the CES trip.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1AUO Heads Space4Money in Presenting DBS Taiwan with Digital Marketing Solutions
- 2Acer Unveils Chromebook Spin 514 with AMD Ryzen Mobile Processors and Radeon Graphics
- 3Ennostar Inc., A Mini/Micro LED Display Joint Venture Officially Established in Taiwan
- 4Renesas and Sequans Expand Their 5G Collaboration
- 5New Altium Designer Plugin by SnapEDA Allows to Place CAD Models from the Cloud