Scientists from Taiwan initiated an international coalition that will produce the first comprehensive map of the neuron network of a human brain...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - The 2nd Phase of RAISE program (Rebuild After PhDs' Industrial and Skill Expertise) has been implemente...
During the Demo Day, TTA invited its important partners in Silicon Valley, reviewing the impacts and opportunities that Taiwan tech startups can make to and from the world. Its matchmaking event also invited Vic Kapur (SAP.io), Michael Crane (AWS IoT), Paul Ark (Digital Ventures), Anders de Jounge (The Financial West Group), and John Doricko (SiCamore Semi, LLC - Silicon Power Corporation), sharing views from investors.
Dr. Yu-Chin HSU, the deputy minister of MOST, indicated that there are 28 TTA startups attending “2020 Taiwan Demo Day”, they have impactful solutions in med-tech, cyber security, smart city and etc. Some of them are even awarded by CES in advance; it is not hard to see the potential of the startup delegation. Therefore, by leveraging Silicon Valley’s entrepreneur resources, we hope to help the delegation with reaching global business opportunities during the CES trip.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Keysight, AAC Technologies Extend Collaboration to Accelerate 5G Antenna Solutions
- 2First-time Reported Nanoporous Carbon Material for High-efficient Capacitive Deionization
- 3Taiwan Tech Arena Win 13 Innovation Awards at CES 2020
- 4Ambarella Collaborates with AWS on Single-click Machine Learning for Edge Applications
- 5US Concentrates on Smart Medical Imaging System Patents Related to Image Processing-Image Analysis