Brain, which governs our mind and behaviors, is arguably the most important organ in our body, but is also the functionally least understood one...
Scientists from Taiwan initiated an international coalition that will produce the first comprehensive map of the neuron network of a human brain...
During the Demo Day, TTA invited its important partners in Silicon Valley, reviewing the impacts and opportunities that Taiwan tech startups can make to and from the world. Its matchmaking event also invited Vic Kapur (SAP.io), Michael Crane (AWS IoT), Paul Ark (Digital Ventures), Anders de Jounge (The Financial West Group), and John Doricko (SiCamore Semi, LLC - Silicon Power Corporation), sharing views from investors.
Dr. Yu-Chin HSU, the deputy minister of MOST, indicated that there are 28 TTA startups attending “2020 Taiwan Demo Day”, they have impactful solutions in med-tech, cyber security, smart city and etc. Some of them are even awarded by CES in advance; it is not hard to see the potential of the startup delegation. Therefore, by leveraging Silicon Valley’s entrepreneur resources, we hope to help the delegation with reaching global business opportunities during the CES trip.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Under COVID-19 Pandemic’s Influence, February LCD TV Panel Shipment Declined by 10.2%
- 2TSMC and NCTU Work on Wafer-scale One-atom-thick Insulating Layer Technology
- 3Visualization of Drosophila’s Mind: Taiwan Develops Novel Optical Microscopies
- 4Globalization Strategy, Edge Computing, and WISE-PaaS Leads Advantech's Long-Term Growth
- 5eMemory Launches Reprogrammable NVM Solution on TSMC Platform