TAIPEI, Taiwan - Amid the COVID-19 pandemic, 53.3% of Taiwanese netizens ordered food delivery in the first half of 2020...
The global Wi-Fi enabled devices market has been affected by the sloppy demand during the transition period of global sm...
“This is mainly attributed to the growing use of PX Pay among consumers aged 46-55 following the launch a half year ago as it stands on the second spot of their top mobile payment preferences, only next to Line Pay,” said Robin Hu, senior industry analyst at MIC.
"Consumers make Line Pay, Jko Pay, and Apple Pay their first priority when selecting mobile payment methods. The most frequently used mobile payment apps in Taiwan are Line Pay, Jko Pay, PX Pay, Taiwan Pay, Apple Pay, and FamiPay, among which PX Pay and FamiPay are apps designed for use in PX Mart and FamilyMart, respectively.”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1TIE Showcases Taiwan's Smart Value and R&D Capacities of Government Agencies
- 2TrendForce Announces 10 Tech Industry Trends for 2021
- 3Realtek Second Generation 2.5GbE Provides an Advanced Ethernet Solution for Modern Demands
- 4MicroSAM – The New Microcontroller-Agnostic Module Form Factor for the Enablement of Smart Sensors
- 5Lextar Partners With X Display to Accelerate MicroLED Mass Production