TAIPEI, Taiwan - Acer announced its consolidated revenues for February 2020 at NT$11.23 billion, down by 17.1% month-on-month, 22...
Acer today debuted its new 12-inch Chromebook, the Acer Chromebook 712, designed specifically for the education environment...
In the long term, Acer’s strengths continue in gaming with its expansion in esports, and new business initiatives.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Under COVID-19 Pandemic’s Influence, February LCD TV Panel Shipment Declined by 10.2%
- 2TSMC and NCTU Work on Wafer-scale One-atom-thick Insulating Layer Technology
- 3MediaTek and Samsung Introduce World’s First Wi-Fi 6 8K TV
- 4Traditional PC Market in the Asia/Pacific Region Grew by 3.8% in 2019
- 5Globalization Strategy, Edge Computing, and WISE-PaaS Leads Advantech's Long-Term Growth