u-blox has extended its SARA-R4 family of LTE-M / NB-IoT and EGPRS cellular modules to include variants with the hardwar...
u-blox has gained another high-profile endorsement for ZED-F9P, its high precision GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite Sys...
The SARA-R5 series is a 5G-ready, software-configurable family of IoT devices that support LTE-M and NB-IoT communications over multiple radio bands. It includes a secure element, certified to the Common Criteria EAL5+ High security assurance standard, which also acts as a hardware root of trust (RoT) for processes such as authentication and encryption.
The GSMA launched the IoT SAFE recommendation in December 2019. It enables IoT device manufacturers and service providers to use a SIM as a robust and scalable hardware RoT to protect IoT data communications. This will make it easier to securely establish a (D)TLS session with an application cloud/server, simplifying the process of provisioning and managing millions of IoT devices.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Under COVID-19 Pandemic’s Influence, February LCD TV Panel Shipment Declined by 10.2%
- 2TSMC and NCTU Work on Wafer-scale One-atom-thick Insulating Layer Technology
- 3MediaTek and Samsung Introduce World’s First Wi-Fi 6 8K TV
- 4Traditional PC Market in the Asia/Pacific Region Grew by 3.8% in 2019
- 5Globalization Strategy, Edge Computing, and WISE-PaaS Leads Advantech's Long-Term Growth