Samsung Electronics introduced a standalone turnkey security solution comprised of a Secure Element (SE) chip (S3FV9RR) ...
SiPearl, the company that is designing the high-performance, low-power microprocessor, is setting out its European scale...
The Hannover Region Health Authority has reassessed the current situation and highly recommends that the Robert Koch Institute's guidelines for major event be observed and implemented. These include comprehensive health-protection measures when organizing trade fairs.
Those requirements cannot be met by Deutsche Messe in such a short period of time. In addition, implementing them would have an adverse impact on the smooth organization of our events to such an extent that we could no longer guarantee that our exhibitors and visitors would be able to achieve their event-related goals.
Deutsche Messe addressed that the health of its exhibitors, visitors, employees and the general public is a top priority for Deutsche Messe. The new date for HANNOVER MESSE is therefore 13 to 17 July 2020.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Taiwan-Thailand Medical Technology Collaborating Center to Ease the COVID-19 Pandemic
- 2Taiwan and Australia Jointly Develop New Anti-novel Coronavirus Drugs
- 3Chromebooks to Set Record by Occupying 25% of Notebook Shipment for First Time Ever, Says TrendForce
- 4HiSilicon First China-Based Semi Supplier to be Ranked in Top-10
- 5Synopsys Announces Industry's Broadest IP Portfolio for TSMC's 5nm Process Technology