Samsung Electronics announced plans to expand its NAND flash production capacity in Pyeongtaek, Korea, reinforcing the c...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Delta Electronics announced the signing of a definitive agreement pursuant to which Delta Electronics (Netherlands) B...
TAITRA said in the announcement that over the past couple of months, it has been monitoring the outbreak of Coronavirus very carefully. Unfortunately, the darkness just continued to cast over the world, and news has been heartbreaking lately. In order to contain the evolving development of the Coronavirus, governments around the globe are placing travel restrictions, making it difficult for exhibitors and international visitors to attend.
After careful consideration, they decided to reschedule COMPUTEX 2020 to September 28-30, 2020 at Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center Hall 2 (TaiNEX 2). they hope by announcing the new date, and its participants can make travel plans effectively.
Also, the organizer said they would conduct a COMPUTEX online exhibition during the original period in June this year. It will invite global buyers to participate in online purchases and online new product announcements.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Taiwan and Australia Jointly Develop New Anti-novel Coronavirus Drugs
- 2Chromebooks to Set Record by Occupying 25% of Notebook Shipment for First Time Ever, Says TrendForce
- 3HiSilicon First China-Based Semi Supplier to be Ranked in Top-10
- 4Virus Crisis Hits Optoelectronics, Sensors/Actuators, and Discretes
- 5Synopsys Announces Industry's Broadest IP Portfolio for TSMC's 5nm Process Technology