HSINCHU, Taiwan - Faraday Technology today announced its memory compilers based on UMC’s 28nm embedded High Voltage (e...
Swissbit announces that it has extended the availability of its SLC-based SD memory cards, microSD memory cards and CompactFlash cards...
TAITRA said in the announcement that over the past couple of months, it has been monitoring the outbreak of Coronavirus very carefully. Unfortunately, the darkness just continued to cast over the world, and news has been heartbreaking lately. In order to contain the evolving development of the Coronavirus, governments around the globe are placing travel restrictions, making it difficult for exhibitors and international visitors to attend.
After careful consideration, they decided to reschedule COMPUTEX 2020 to September 28-30, 2020 at Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center Hall 2 (TaiNEX 2). they hope by announcing the new date, and its participants can make travel plans effectively.
Also, the organizer said they would conduct a COMPUTEX online exhibition during the original period in June this year. It will invite global buyers to participate in online purchases and online new product announcements.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1DDR5 Era to Officially Begin in 2021, Says TrendForce
- 2Digi-Key Releases 1.5 Million SnapEDA CAD Models Including Symbols, Footprints, and 3D Models
- 3AUO Partners with NHRI to Release an Innovative Smart System for Comprehensive Senior Healthcare
- 4Baytec SPR Strengthen the First Eco-bridge in SEA
- 5LTPS Smartphone Panels in 2021 Likely to Be Constrained