TAIPEI, Taiwan - Acer today launched Enduro, its new line of rugged notebooks and tablets specially designed to provide the durability...
TAIPEI, Taiwan – Acer announced its consolidated revenues for May at NT$20.18 billion, up 21.1% year-on-year (YoY) and by 2...
Acer demonstrated strong velocity of growth in capturing new business demands from work-from-home and distance learning needs. Year-on-year revenues for Acer Chromebooks grew 327.9% and thin-and-light notebooks nearly doubled.
Meanwhile, Acer’s strategy of creating multiple business engines continued its momentum. In April, Acer Cyber Security revenues grew 12.7% YoY, Weblink International revenues grew 52.2% YoY, Acer Synergy Technology revenues grew 72.3%, and Altos Computing revenues grew 42.5% YoY.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Qualcomm Retakes Market Leadership in 1Q20 Revenue
- 2NOR Flash ASP to Potentially Drop in 2H20 as Inventory Pressure Mounts
- 3Epistar and Lextar to Jointly Establish A New Holding Company
- 4Cloud Services and Online-offline Store Integration Lead Alibaba's Sentiment Recovery in Q1 2020
- 5Automotive IC Market Forecast With Strongest CAGR Through 2024