TAIPEI, Taiwan - Amid the COVID-19 pandemic, 53.3% of Taiwanese netizens ordered food delivery in the first half of 2020...
The global Wi-Fi enabled devices market has been affected by the sloppy demand during the transition period of global sm...
Coupled with the ongoing US-China trade war, this year is going to be the most challenging year for the IT industry to gain growth, despite the rising demand for 5G and high performance computing products
Take a look at the upcoming webinar sessions and register for those you are interested in attending. Although the first three sessions are free, registration is still required. Additional information regarding each session can be found in our Event page (only in Mandarin)
Once you have registered, you will receive a link to the registered session that can be accessed by your computer, your smartphone or tablet, and the first three sessions (two panel discussions and one COVID-19 session) are free from June 1 - 10.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1TrendForce Announces 10 Tech Industry Trends for 2021
- 2Realtek Second Generation 2.5GbE Provides an Advanced Ethernet Solution for Modern Demands
- 3MicroSAM – The New Microcontroller-Agnostic Module Form Factor for the Enablement of Smart Sensors
- 4Kingston, ADATA, Tigo Take Top Three of SSD Module Makers
- 5Lextar Partners With X Display to Accelerate MicroLED Mass Production