TAIPEI, Taiwan - While COVID-19 has affected the supply chain of notebook PCs in China due to temporarily shutdowns, it has also driven the remote work and education demand...
MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute), a government think tank and IT research institute in Taiwan, has fores...
Coupled with the ongoing US-China trade war, this year is going to be the most challenging year for the IT industry to gain growth, despite the rising demand for 5G and high performance computing products
Take a look at the upcoming webinar sessions and register for those you are interested in attending. Although the first three sessions are free, registration is still required. Additional information regarding each session can be found in our Event page (only in Mandarin)
Once you have registered, you will receive a link to the registered session that can be accessed by your computer, your smartphone or tablet, and the first three sessions (two panel discussions and one COVID-19 session) are free from June 1 - 10.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Qualcomm Retakes Market Leadership in 1Q20 Revenue
- 2NOR Flash ASP to Potentially Drop in 2H20 as Inventory Pressure Mounts
- 3Epistar and Lextar to Jointly Establish A New Holding Company
- 4Cloud Services and Online-offline Store Integration Lead Alibaba's Sentiment Recovery in Q1 2020
- 5Automotive IC Market Forecast With Strongest CAGR Through 2024