TAIPEI, Taiwan - Acer today launched Enduro, its new line of rugged notebooks and tablets specially designed to provide the durability...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Acer announced its consolidated revenues for April at NT$19.75 billion, up 41.1% year-on-year (YoY). For year-to-April, consolidated revenues were NT$68...
Geographically, both the EMEA and North American regions showed strong business growth due to work-from-home and online learning needs. The Asia Pacific was impacted by the pandemic lockdown relatively more seriously but is gradually easing restrictions and opening up. Overall, Acer is still seeing a higher business demand than supply, and is working hard to fulfill the demand.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Qualcomm Retakes Market Leadership in 1Q20 Revenue
- 2NOR Flash ASP to Potentially Drop in 2H20 as Inventory Pressure Mounts
- 3Epistar and Lextar to Jointly Establish A New Holding Company
- 4Cloud Services and Online-offline Store Integration Lead Alibaba's Sentiment Recovery in Q1 2020
- 5Automotive IC Market Forecast With Strongest CAGR Through 2024