Mitsubishi Electric announced today that it will establish the Philippine FA Center in Manila on the premises of its local subsidiary, MELCO Factory Automation Philippines Inc...
Mitsubishi Electric Corporation announced today its coming launch of second-generation full-SiC (silicon carbide) power ...
The company will shift its and MDTI’s operating resources from LCD business to its business growth drivers such as power devices, and will aim further growth and development.
The company's LCD business, currently focusing on small and medium-sized TFT-LCD modules for industrial and automotive use, has been expanding its business by developing and launching high value products with advanced technologies in the specific market segments based on the market needs.
However, the company has decided to end the TFT-LCD modules production and terminate the business based on the consideration that the company is no longer able to maintain the products’ competitiveness under the situation that the global competition involving the company’s focusing segment of high display performance and high reliability expands and intensifies with significant falling in price.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1EVs Pushing Battery Prices Down and ESS to Next Phase of Energy Transition, reveals GlobalData
- 2Consumer Electronics Market to Surpass USD 1,500 Billion by 2026, Says Global Market Insigh
- 3Alibaba Unveils New Manufacturing Digital Factory
- 4Phison Launches World’s Highest Capacity QLC Customizable Enterprise SSD in a 2.5” Form Factor
- 5Bureau Veritas Supports Moxa to Obtain the First IEC 62443-4-1 Certificate