unitech flagship PA760 rugged touch computer is a high-end Android 10 (AER) device with a large 5.45” screen, great for displaying two applications at the same time...
unitech electronics has introduced the EA500Plus rugged smartphone combining strong features with powerful data collection...
Powered by Android 9 OS with GMS Certified, the EA630 rugged smartphone has a 6-inch 18:9 display as offering 80% screen to body ratio. It also provides the 450nits brightness for easy viewing in outdoor environment.
The EA630 has an integrated 1D/2D scanning capability, as well as an integrated HF/NFC RFID reader/writer, GPS, and a high resolution 16MP camera in a compact device. It allows users to add values to your device with the unique 2D long range gun grip or UHF RFID gun grip (optional). Jus simple attach and it delivers a convenient way to support standard barcode scanning, 2D long range scanning and RFID scanning in retail and warehousing solutions.
Featuring fastest data speeds with Bluetooth® 5, WiFi dual bands with fast roaming and 4G connectivity, the EA630 is an excellent mobility device and improves productivity. It enhances the industrial durable protection with features including IP65 dustproof, waterproof and 1.2 meters resistant to fall protection. (1.5 meters with boot case)
The EA630's powerful 4000mAh swappable battery is designed to have up to 16 hours operating time, giving you the flexibility to work through the day. It also has the various accessories and supports MDM software solutions and utilities that allow users to meet the needs of your applications.
• 6 inch rugged smartphone with a screen-to-body ratio of over 80%
• Android 9.0 OS with GMS Certification
• All-In-One functionality: 2D Imager, HF/NFC and 16MP camera
• Rugged: Corning Gorilla Glass 6, IP65 rated, and 1.2M drop (1.5M with boot case)
• Long-lasting removable 4000mAh battery up to 16 hours working time
• Support Bluetooth 5 / dual-band WLAN, fast roaming / 4G LTE
• Support MDM Software Solutions and utilities such as Airwatch, SOTI, and MoboLink.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Digi-Key Releases 1.5 Million SnapEDA CAD Models Including Symbols, Footprints, and 3D Models
- 2Baytec SPR Strengthen the First Eco-bridge in SEA
- 3LTPS Smartphone Panels in 2021 Likely to Be Constrained
- 4eMemory NeoFuse IP Qualified on GLOBALFOUNDRIES Advanced High Voltage Platform for OLED Applications
- 5Record-breaking Drone Show Enabled by u-blox Positioning Technology