HSINCHU, Taiwan - United Microelectronics today pleaded guilty to one count of receiving and possessing a stolen trade secret, and agreed to pay a fine of $60 million USD...
HSINCHU, Taiwan - United Microelectronics Corporation today announced that for the fourth consecutive year, the company ...
"Every day at TI, we rely on our suppliers to provide the materials, equipment and services we need to produce compelling products and meet the needs of our customers,” said Laura McLaughlin, Vice President of TI's External Manufacturing. “While we do business with more than 12,000 suppliers, there are a select few that we recognize as the very best - and UMC is one of them. UMC demonstrated throughout 2019 its strong commitment to ethics and exceptional performance in the areas of cost, environmental and social responsibility, technology, responsiveness, assurance of supply and quality."
T.J. Lin, head of UMC-USA, said, “UMC is pleased to receive this honor from TI, a semiconductor industry pioneer and longtime partner. We sincerely appreciate TI's commitment to working with UMC throughout the years. As we celebrate UMC’s 40th anniversary in 2020, we will continue to strive to further strengthen TI's competitiveness by providing top tier foundry service and solutions.”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1AUO Heads Space4Money in Presenting DBS Taiwan with Digital Marketing Solutions
- 2Acer Unveils Chromebook Spin 514 with AMD Ryzen Mobile Processors and Radeon Graphics
- 3Ennostar Inc., A Mini/Micro LED Display Joint Venture Officially Established in Taiwan
- 4TraceParts and SnapEDA Partner to Offer Unified UX to Source Free PCB Footprints
- 5Renesas and Sequans Expand Their 5G Collaboration