TAIPEI, Taiwan - Acer today launched Enduro, its new line of rugged notebooks and tablets specially designed to provide the durability...
TAIPEI, Taiwan – Acer announced its consolidated revenues for May at NT$20.18 billion, up 21.1% year-on-year (YoY) and by 2...
Among its regional operations, second quarter revenues QoQ was led by EMEA with 60.0% growth, and Pan America with 35.6% growth. In most countries, Acer benefitted from work-from-home and distance learning needs, in addition to the excellent end-to-end supply chain collaboration with its suppliers.
In terms of business lines, second quarter revenues grew QoQ for notebook PCs by 48.4%, monitors by 28.9%, gaming line by 70.9%, and Chromebooks with 74.8%.
The momentum of Acer’s multiple business engines continues to be strong, including Weblink International, Acer Cyber Security, Acer e-Enabling Service Business, and others.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Wistron to Sell Wistron InfoComm Manufacturing and Wistron Investmen to Luxshare Group
- 2Apple to Start Mass Producing Self-Designed Mac SoC, Projected to Cost under US$100, in 1H21
- 3Arrow, Panasonic Industry, and STMicroelectronics Join Forces to Deliver IoT Modules for Smart Appli
- 4Analog’s $20bn Maxim Deal Another Example of Semiconductor Sector Shakeout, says GlobalData
- 5China Steps up Pace of Mini/Micro LED Commercialization, Total Project Investment Reaches ¥39.1B