TAIPEI, Taiwan - Under the Ministry of Economic Affairs (MOEA), Department of Industrial Technology (DoIT), the Smart Sy...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - As a subsidiary of the Wistron Corporation, Wistron Medical Tech Holding Company, concluded the signing...
After both parties affirm and sign the relevant agreements, the deal will proceed to obtain the authority approvals as required with an estimated completion by the end of this year. Wistron will make related public announcement and filings according to the relevant regulations upon completion of the transaction.
Moving forward, Wistron will continue to focus on optimizing its business portfolio and global footprint to cope with an ever-changing environment. Post the transaction, the company will be more aggressive to invest in and develop future technologies while targeting new business areas such as 5G, artificial intelligence (AI), automotive, and health care to further enhance its product portfolio and profitability.
Moreover, to meet the rapid change of customer needs, Wistron will not only make more investments in our headquarters in Taiwan, but also continue developing the manufacturing capacities based in Mexico, India, Malaysia, Vietnam, the Czech Republic, and mainland China.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1AUO Heads Space4Money in Presenting DBS Taiwan with Digital Marketing Solutions
- 2Acer Unveils Chromebook Spin 514 with AMD Ryzen Mobile Processors and Radeon Graphics
- 3Ennostar Inc., A Mini/Micro LED Display Joint Venture Officially Established in Taiwan
- 4Renesas and Sequans Expand Their 5G Collaboration
- 5New Altium Designer Plugin by SnapEDA Allows to Place CAD Models from the Cloud