TAIPEI, Taiwan - Amid the COVID-19 pandemic, 53.3% of Taiwanese netizens ordered food delivery in the first half of 2020...
Amid COVID-19 pandemic, it is anticipated the global semiconductor market will still grow 1.2% year-on-year in 2020 alth...
“In the next few years, Wi-Fi enabled devices will continue to rely on the high adoption of smartphones, notebook PCs, broadband CPE,” said Chiau-Ling Tzeng, senior industry analyst at MIC.
“It is estimated that the global Wi-Fi enabled market volume will reach 3.74 billion units by 2024, growing at a 4.1% CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) during the period 2018-2024.”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1TrendForce Announces 10 Tech Industry Trends for 2021
- 2Realtek Second Generation 2.5GbE Provides an Advanced Ethernet Solution for Modern Demands
- 3MicroSAM – The New Microcontroller-Agnostic Module Form Factor for the Enablement of Smart Sensors
- 4Lextar Partners With X Display to Accelerate MicroLED Mass Production
- 5Kingston, ADATA, Tigo Take Top Three of SSD Module Makers