Holtek announced the release of its new A/D with OPA Flash MCU, the HT66F4560. One of the chief features of this device ...
Holtek announced its new Temperature and Humidity Digital Sensor, the BM25S2021-1, a device which includes fully integrated humidity and temperature sensors...
The BM25S2021-1 is supplied in a 4-pin package type, including the power supply pins. The module provides both an I2C and a 1-wire communication interfaces. With flexible pin connection selection, the product provides a Bluetooth display platform, allowing users to quickly understand the product characteristics.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1EVs Pushing Battery Prices Down and ESS to Next Phase of Energy Transition, reveals GlobalData
- 2Consumer Electronics Market to Surpass USD 1,500 Billion by 2026, Says Global Market Insigh
- 3Alibaba Unveils New Manufacturing Digital Factory
- 4Phison Launches World’s Highest Capacity QLC Customizable Enterprise SSD in a 2.5” Form Factor
- 5Bureau Veritas Supports Moxa to Obtain the First IEC 62443-4-1 Certificate