Mitsubishi Electric Corporation announced that its Mitsubishi Electric Diode InfraRed (MelDIR) sensor lineup will introd...
Mitsubishi Electric Corporation (announced today that the company’s new EcoAdviser data-analysis and diagnostic softwa...
The low power loss characteristics and high carrier frequency operation of the SiC-MOSFET (metal oxide semiconductor field-effect transistor) and SiC-SBD (schottky barrier diode) chips in the modules are expected to facilitate the development of more efficient, smaller and lighter weight power equipment in various industrial fields. Sales will start in January, 2021.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Semiconductor Units Forecast To Exceed 1 Trillion Devices Again in 2021
- 2Intel Steps up Hiring in Taiwan to Secure Semiconductor Chips supply Chain for PC Partners
- 3AUO Partners with ADLINK to Introduce All-in-One Medical Panel Computers to NTU Hospital
- 4Samsung Introduces PixCell LED for Intelligent Headlight Systems
- 5Avalue Brings AIoT to Taipei City with Innodisk Partnership