The success of the Amazon Echo has changed the entire style of the smart voice application market, and now when people discuss smart voice...
HSINCHU, Taiwan – Realtek Semiconductor Corp., a Taiwanese network and multimedia IC provider, announced that the company will be demonstrating a full range of connectivity...
While most companies continue to upgrade their wireless routers to Wi-Fi 6 with 2.5GbE ports, this solution falls short of truly increasing connection speed. The entire environment, including bridges such as internet cards and switches, needs to be equipped with Ethernet connections faster than 1Gbps to reach 2.5GbE speeds. Realtek’s second generation 2.5GbE, part of its RTL8125B series for business applications, provides original equipment manufacturers and enterprises with rapid development, while offering home entertainment enthusiasts, gamers, streamers, and audiovisual specialists quicker, more stable, and diversified interface solutions.
Key features of the Realtek second generation Ethernet solutions include:
• Eco-friendly, smaller design: The surface area has been reduced by 64% and power consumption by 50% compared to the first-generation models. Thinner and more energy-efficient, the 2.5GbE lowers the amount of power lost for long-term and large-scale transmissions, making it even more environmentally friendly.
• High compatibility and stable transmission: The Realtek RTL8125B series is compatible with existing network cables, and it does not require switches for connections under 110 meters. It is also capable of providing stable uni- and bi-directional transmissions (uploading and downloading) even when combined with multiple brands of switches. It provides enterprises and users with an high-speed network environment out of the box, giving them a stable and fast network for teleconferences, data recovery, file transmission, gaming and video streaming.
• Unique bandwidth-regulating software: The included ‘Dragon’ network bandwidth management software developed by Realtek can be used to assign packet priority. Smart distribution of bandwidth ensures that users most essential applications will not lag.
Ethernet is still the most stable method of network transmission. With demand for high-speed network environments on the rise, Realtek’s Second Generation 2.5GbE solution can be widely applied to motherboards, external PCIe cards, and USB network extenders. In addition, other network-related products including web cameras, online hard drives, servers, routers, cable boxes, printers, and base stations can all make use of Realtek’s network solutions, satisfying the need for stable, high-speed network environments from enterprise and network users.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1TrendForce Announces 10 Tech Industry Trends for 2021
- 2Realtek Second Generation 2.5GbE Provides an Advanced Ethernet Solution for Modern Demands
- 3MicroSAM – The New Microcontroller-Agnostic Module Form Factor for the Enablement of Smart Sensors
- 4Lextar Partners With X Display to Accelerate MicroLED Mass Production
- 5Kingston, ADATA, Tigo Take Top Three of SSD Module Makers