TAIPEI, Taiwan – Acer announced today its consolidated revenues for September at NT$29.51 billion, reaching a record high in 72 months, and up 21...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Acer announced its new Spin 7 convertible notebook that offers a bold new take on productivity, with bl...
“Winning this award comes down to being able to understand and accommodate the needs of your audience,” said Seji Peng, AVP of Industrial Design, Acer.
“Last year, when the ConceptD brand of creator products was just launched, the ConceptD 7 notebook won a Good Design award. We listened to feedback from users, watched how it was getting used, and thought about how we could make a computer that further complemented the needs of the people using it. This year, we are particularly excited with the ConceptD 7 Ezel winning another Good Design award, as it means that we understand the lifestyle of creators and are indeed bringing them value.”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1TrendForce Announces 10 Tech Industry Trends for 2021
- 2Realtek Second Generation 2.5GbE Provides an Advanced Ethernet Solution for Modern Demands
- 3MicroSAM – The New Microcontroller-Agnostic Module Form Factor for the Enablement of Smart Sensors
- 4Lextar Partners With X Display to Accelerate MicroLED Mass Production
- 5Kingston, ADATA, Tigo Take Top Three of SSD Module Makers